B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

2 minutes ago, switch said:

or join the party, they won't sleep tonight

what party, this pathetic thing we've seen too many times, Zara and Ant in a room I'm not gonna watch that hurts the eyes, I hope a few more girls go their separate ways away from those ass twisting idiots

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Xarvaz a ditΒ :

what party, this pathetic thing we've seen too many times, Zara and Ant in a room I'm not gonna watch that hurts the eyes, I hope a few more girls go their separate ways away from those ass twisting idiots

You must be fun at parties.

• Upvote 1

At least we get after such a long time the atmosphere we should have in the villas most of the times ( not exaggerating so it becomes boring and repeated ) rather than winter hibernation we had to suffer for so Β many months and people enjoying naked women opening their legs on cameras for views and doing what currently B4 and B7 are doing outside , giving a BIG DEEP SHIT to all of us who have been responsible for their salaries ..Β 

Β 

As for the ones saying about Nelly and Bogdan , it is exactly because of this couple that such parties happen 9 out of 10 times in B4 and not in the also luxury B7 where all bedrooms are bigger for 2 people and sleeping arrangements can be easier .. but the mama and papa must not be disturbed , after all this isn’t a life for them ..Β 

10 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

Zara teases Ant and sends him away. The question is: game or is she really interested in women? Has she ever been seen with a man?

Zara can’t do anything as long as Dana is always around her in a way protecting her .. plus , as I have said , I think Dana likes Anthony also so this is also a problem .. Zara knows she’s popular I think but she has her limits .. luckily we don’t have to worry anymore as we have now girls who have no problem of being free and not giving a shit about the cameras ( Ashley / Gloria)Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1