B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

5 hours ago,  ddhm said: 

Changes are happenings fast , this is already a good sign .. 

9 left, 2 arrived, i wouldnt call that fast

ABOVE ALL EXPECTATIONS 🤠😂😁😆 … not even the last season of Flash os that fast … I wouldn’t even give a damn if no one else was added as long as I see back my all time favorite and i can finally enjoy her at all of her glory with her one room… I am simply more than satisfied with this , no matter what happens from now on in Barcelona , these two girls , EVERYBODY knows that they are PURE ENTERTAINMENT . No sharing beds now , now couches , no mouses , an apartment to bring new subscriptions and offer what they know to do best , adult entertainment at its best . 

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

5 hours ago,  ddhm said: 

Changes are happenings fast , this is already a good sign .. 

9 left, 2 arrived, i wouldnt call that fast

ABOVE ALL EXPECTATIONS 🤠😂😁😆 … not even the last season of Flash os that fast … I wouldn’t even give a damn if no one else was added as long as I see back my all time favorite and i can finally enjoy her at all of her glory with her one room… I am simply more than satisfied with this , no matter what happens from now on in Barcelona , these two girls , EVERYBODY knows that they are PURE ENTERTAINMENT . No sharing beds now , now couches , no mouses , an apartment to bring new subscriptions and offer what they know to do best , adult entertainment at its best . 

that must mean u wont have time for book writing on CC, thank u ulyana

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

that must mean u wont have time for book writing on CC, thank u ulyana

You said that changes were happening slow and I said at 15:36 CET that the day is still long .. and it was right .. Having Ulyana back and especially being FINALLY in her own room , I don’t care if the other places will keep up the expectations , a single Ulyana or with a boyfriend and the same goes for Harley , I don’t need to worry for entertainment. And if they introduce on cameras the much socializing they do , if they bring on cameras their outside friends , this place will only be compared to the Russian ones before the closing when the girls were living  together .. I could doubt for anyone but not seeing Ulyana back .. and I think with this reappearance , she’s the most return girl in history ( together with Irma perhaps ) and this shows how popular this amazing girl is . Everyone has its own favorites , Ulyana is my favorite and any overexcitement today is more than deserved by my side ☺️

• Upvote 2