B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You said that changes were happening slow and I said at 15:36 CET that the day is still long .. and it was right .. Having Ulyana back and especially being FINALLY in her own room , I don’t care if the other places will keep up the expectations , a single Ulyana or with a boyfriend and the same goes for Harley , I don’t need to worry for entertainment. And if they introduce on cameras the much socializing they do , if they bring on cameras their outside friends , this place will only be compared to the Russian ones before the closing when the girls were living  together .. I could doubt for anyone but not seeing Ulyana back .. and I think with this reappearance , she’s the most return girl in history ( together with Irma perhaps ) and this shows how popular this amazing girl is . Everyone has its own favorites , Ulyana is my favorite and any overexcitement today is more than deserved by my side ☺️

zzzzzzzzzzz after the first line

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

zzzzzzzzzzz after the first line

Good .. you are enjoying the site then and I am pleased i am helping you to go to sleep with the new nice update . 

i'll be glad when this month is up, highly disappointed in the selections made by rlc.  shantal and liza from replay both took a shower in the dark for goodness sake.  now with all these new arrivals there is more ink than a newspaper!  not to mention how unattractive most of them are and the new guy looks like he's going to be an asshole like anthony.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Shandal first shower was in the dark. The only light was from her ring light and didn't turned on the NV.

Remember Stella was also very shy the first days

• Upvote 1