B7 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought that as well...even before the action kicked off last night. Having said that, the girls did tease him and encourage him. There's no doubt that these 2 lovely girls have injected some life into RLC, and hopefully their duracell batteries don't run low soon. It'll be interesting to see where this all goes. Hopefully he won't overstep the mark, but I have my doubts...🥴

I can take this that’s currently happening with what we have been witnessing the last months and the open legs of girls or the ones who were preferring to sleep half days of the week away of their “ own bed “ . 

How much have we missed such kind of tenants .. and of course we will be here to blame all those newcomers in B7 if they make this a VH.TV content and don’t stay with the RLC principles . But for my taste , what happened last night , with the early teasing , the guy cooking till humping on of them on the sofa knowing that they might be caught , then joining the party and going even more with the tease and the final big ending in the bathtub, personally I haven’t been so much genuinely entertained since the early days of Kimberly talking to the cameras and the incident in B1 being around Anthony .. 

2 hours ago, switch said:

one thing is sure Gloria and Ashley are very followed because they move quickly on the top cam again when they move to another room

they are the new RLC stars

The girls are fun to watch , smiley , they give pleasure and seem to enjoy every single minute doing this … enough of the sad faces , the depression moods , the unhappy vibes and loneliness we have been  watching .. how much of a great change following two girls who give you also a reason to smile , escape your daily life routine and just sit back , relax and enjoy watching nice women without knowing what they will be doing next … this is good RLC program and very glad personally as they seem to have hit gold with these two .. with Harley and Ulyana also in the other apartment and with Ari in B2 , count the difference we have in Barcelona as of what it was 4-5 days ago for example .. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can take this that’s currently happening with what we have been witnessing the last months and the open legs of girls or the ones who were preferring to sleep half days of the week away of their “ own bed “ . 

How much have we missed such kind of tenants .. and of course we will be here to blame all those newcomers in B7 if they make this a VH.TV content and don’t stay with the RLC principles . But for my taste , what happened last night , with the early teasing , the guy cooking till humping on of them on the sofa knowing that they might be caught , then joining the party and going even more with the tease and the final big ending in the bathtub, personally I haven’t been so much genuinely entertained since the early days of Kimberly talking to the cameras and the incident in B1 being around Anthony .. 

Mark my words. He will be dumped the minute those two ladies are done with him and find someone new and more exciting. Those girls are on pray. I love their attitude and good mood.  I could have been without yet another no-brain macho Neanderthaler who seem to think he's gods gift to the world.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Mark my words. He will be dumped the minute those two ladies are done with him and find someone new and more exciting. Those girls are on pray. I love their attitude and good mood.  I could have been without yet another no-brain macho Neanderthaler who seem to think he's gods gift to the world.

To be honest , I will not like that we see all 3 of them having something during their whole stay , I would like to get occasional hook ups which will be gathering lots of viewership obviously … I finally want to see tenants interacting with locals ( not Russian speaking ) , how great would be to have new faces on the pool , crazy parties and anything being possible as we already now know with them . As for him , he can easily have whoever he wants , the same goes for him , I hope he goes out at the beach , in bars and clubs and flirt and he manages to bring outsiders at his place .. I don’t care for sex which would be difficult though not happening , but kind of the same teasing like yesterday , the voyeur’s true feeling waiting for this just one second to see a nipple or the guy touching outside the pussy , simple things waiting to see what’s going to happen . 

I am very against tenants mixing as it light crest really big problems , on the other hand , it was like this that Holly and Thor started and through RLC , they are trying a new life . Let’s see . 

• Upvote 1