B7 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

The Dylan guy seems to speak English and nit Russian but he isn’t also a British .. I can only speculate that RLC analyzed Taylor’s massive success with the English language and they decided to have a guy this time in B7 so many of us viewers can finally understand more .. and the guy looks that he is there for some fun .. 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Dylan guy seems to speak English and nit Russian but he isn’t also a British .. I can only speculate that RLC analyzed Taylor’s massive success with the English language and they decided to have a guy this time in B7 so many of us viewers can finally understand more .. and the guy looks that he is there for some fun .. 

Who cares? He's another guy in B7.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Who cares? He's another guy in B7.

Many others care because we might finally understand much more like we did with Taylor plus he might be finally one guy who interacts with locals and we might see outsiders and not all the time the people getting involved with one another in the villas .. time will tell . 

• Upvote 1

Interesting (for me)! Ashley was 6 months working in Italy and also in Spain: so she speaks with Dylan in Italian, Spanish and English. Dylan speaks more in Neapolitan than Italian: he's a bit crude, but likeable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This apartment is boring, every time Nelly gets drunk Bogdan shuts the fun down.

Too many men in the apartment aren't helping matters either.

• Upvote 1