B7 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

3 hours ago, fisherman said:

I can see these two being trouble it’s obvious they hunt together and are bisexual so nobody is safe should be fun. 

Just like the two that were here last year and Bogdan shut them down.  Have fun.

Il y a 4 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

I think Dylan is the " new" drug provider... Saw him with a small bag earlier ... 

Well, when he went out of the bathroom he searched one of the girl's bag for a little bag of ganja, so not sure it is his or hers (and in any case I frankly think it is harmful, much better this than pills or other stronger stuff).

Il y a 12 heures, ddhm a dit :

No teasing games and blue balls , people get horny , they flirt and if they want more they simply do like these two and not joking or fooling around like small children .. 

From the conversation they had, not sure they knew each other before.

What I was impressed is how "relaxed" these two new girls G&A:

is it plausible that after a few hours spent together and with the perspective of a longer journey together, a girl (or two) is so easily accessible? And that is with everybody, not only with Dylan, look at what happened during the party, nice dancing with Lilith, very close on the sofa with Ant, so from my perspective these two are have a pro background (what type? no idea) and have been hired exactly for that. The fact that it did not go all the way sounds strange if also the girl is horny.

... I forgot: that's more than perfect for me! 😂

1 minute ago, Slow said:

Well, when he went out of the bathroom he searched one of the girl's bag for a little bag of ganja, so not sure it is his or hers (and in any case I frankly think it is harmful, much better this than pills or other stronger stuff).

From the conversation they had, not sure they knew each other before.

What I was impressed is how "relaxed" these two new girls G&A:

is it plausible that after a few hours spent together and with the perspective of a longer journey together, a girl (or two) is so easily accessible? And that is with everybody, not only with Dylan, look at what happened during the party, nice dancing with Lilith, very close on the sofa with Ant, so from my perspective these two are have a pro background (what type? no idea) and have been hired exactly for that. The fact that it did not go all the way sounds strange if also the girl is horny.

... I forgot: that's more than perfect for me! 😂

Trust me , I have met “ normal “ girls like them , they are just happy and enjoying life people , they want to experience as much as possible . They are young , beautiful , this is the life for them . They aren’t digging , having a 09:00-17:00 job , they aren’t in stress , they just got an opportunity and they are there to live it to the maximum. Obviously for the majority of these girls , it is always the cameras the problem to act/behave as they would do in their normal lives , but these two - FOR THEIR OWN REASONS - don’t seem to give a damn , to our pleasure of course . 

There’s  a guy there who they find attractive , he cooked for them , he is young and crazy like them , it is absolutely normal for me how this night ended , this is usually the outcome of such events , the strange thing has been for a VEEEEEEEERY long time time why this wasn’t happening with all the Virgin Marys there .. Maybe the cameras , maybe the non comfort of doing this job , but , honestly , had i the chance having this life ( and I have done it quite a lot while being younger ) , this is how the nights would end . We just watched a normal thing ( it isn’t common obviously to watch 2 vs 1 but it is 2023 and such things aren’t a surprise like 15-20 years ago ) . 

• Upvote 2