​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, Daleys said:

What is it and the girls on RLC doing stuff off camera.

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Since is Ulyana my money is on the guy that doesn't want to.

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

AptForsakenAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif.e74d2ceb2b4dbcfd9413f018a6e0f82f.gifYou're kidding...

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Um...perhapse the dudes don't want to show their dinkies on cam.

6 hours ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

remember Uly has been in Barca for a long time now.. she will be well established outside her RLC apt.

So don't be surprised with more out of Apt life than what we got used to ... shame 

Funny 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Doubting Ulyana … Who ? The girl that it is only needed for a guy to want to be on cameras and the rest is history  … Have a bit faith and of course patience to gilts who have proven themselves .. Even the finishing was back from the old Ulyana days 😆

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

he came already after the bj, but can't blame him, it's Ulyana it will be hard to hold back.

This woman simply  could have much better looking guys ( Marat wasn’t a good character but I think he was the nicest looking of who we have seen ) , this one and the one we saw at the villas ( the anarchist 😂🤣 ) would say that aren’t her level of looking but as long as she’s happy and fine , all is good . The question is if this ( as it looks like ) is an “official “boyfriend or just a temporary situation , it looked with the things on cameras that this wasn’t the first time .. let’s see . 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cupid30 said:

he has a nice cock,would love to see her ride it!

I know I'm the odd man out when it comes to wanting to see her with her boyfriend, but honestly I am not really into the couple situation when it comes to this site, especially dealing with Ulyana, that's one of many reason I really like her, because on rare occasions she would bring her boyfriend into this real life on cam world, but it's her life, so I have to decide if I do resign up for this site will I see more of her or will I unfortunately start seeing more of just them together.

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

Cette femme pourrait tout simplement avoir des mecs bien plus beaux (Marat n'était pas un bon personnage mais je pense qu'il était le plus beau de ceux que nous ayons vus), celui-ci et celui que nous avons vu aux villas (l'anarchiste 😂 🤣 ) diraient ce n'est pas son niveau d'apparence, mais tant qu'elle est heureuse et bien, tout va bien. La question est de savoir si cela (comme il semble) est un petit ami "officiel" ou juste une situation temporaire, il semblait avec les choses sur les caméras que ce n'était pas la première fois .. voyons voir. 

Vraiment il n'est pas beau et il a l'air plein de lui avec son copain mais bon c'est son choix.

On 4/20/2023 at 12:10 PM, thinga69 said:

Fiora paying a visit.

Aww I actually liked Fiora..(I suppose I may be in a minority here lol)  but I always enjoyed her time if she visits once in a while all good.. its nice see her 100 skip jumps in the morning again..she knows how to keep toned..