​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You will never see me complain about Harley and Ulyana. I think they are doing fine. ::)

Ulyana is in my top 3,just need to be more 'active' at the apt...Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Never doubt Ulyana .. her time will come 😊 Plus , we aren’t having her temporary at the moment but she’s in an open contract as it seems … We also had a sexual interaction ( even a short one ) while being the first 10-15 days with RLC once she returned , Ulyana will please her fans as she only knows how to do and i personally haven’t any doubts about her . I think the people ( friends ) surrounding and the “ in/ out “ happenings of friends , in a way , they are blocking her on cameras performances . The summer is coming , the best is yet to come both for her and Harley 

they have no yard and a very small apt., no tub ?  I think they will be limited ... but they are seasoned girls and will make the best of it 

My free cams were out for 2 weeks ?? but today they came back and I have enjoyed 40 minutes of staring at Ulyana's sweet pussy, fully exposed! on the closet camera in the apt... and still going !!!  she is a treat and Harley beside her gave an extra voyeur punch  .. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

In my opinion right now this has to be the most boringness apartment around, I'm having major regrets of signing back up only because Ulyana returned, and she doesn't seem like the same person I remembered but hopefully I am very wrong

Yes I was wrong, and since I haven't been a member since she left, but it's good to see her back and I'm happy that I'm back as a member( being that she was the motivating factor for it), but I do wish they had a way where I can go back and see what I miss when she first arrived back (other than that $299 special they have that I know I can't afford right now)

I remember the exciting times of Ulyana and Olivia when they reside in the Villa penthouse, it seems to have had non-stop excitement, especially seeing Ulyana wearing different outfits, especially the maids outfit that she look so sexy in with an unbelievable sexy walk when she was wearing it, and who can't forget the exciting moments of her in that big jet tub, so why did they choose to bottle up all that excitement into this tiny apartment, it's just Criminal in my opinion

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Where should the hearing be.  😁😁

he probably would  say up his ass,along with his head!!! lol

Edited by cupid30
typo
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

they shouldn't even be here in my opinion

For you , NOBODY SHOULD BE HERE 😁😁 , which ultimately brings the next conclusion , what you will do and where you would be spending your time if NOBODY SHOULD BE HERE ? Of course it is your opinion and it is a respected one , but , HONESTLY , can you PLEASE name the people that for you SHOULD  BE HERE and provide the reasons why should they be in comparison to my opinion which is my belief for you that you WANT NOBODY HERE ..

Conclusion .. Please name the tenants that should be there and why .

Please name the tenants that shouldn’t be there and why .