The most perfect breasts?

itsme

Apparently, this woman posted these pics on Reddit and was never heard from again.  The general consensus is that these are best natural tits ever posted on the internet. Would you agree? Do you have a better example?

53_U57.jpg

mbi_SM.jpg

n_Qvxo.jpg

Edit: Supposedly the pic below is her. The story is that she is a teacher and one of her students identified her, so she deleted her account.

tumblr_n0s3m2md_XX1sca740o2_500.jpg

Leora's breasts are pretty much perfect as are Maya's!

Too large and future droop is guaranteed. To small and future complete disappearance guaranteed.

Diana's and Katya's and Alina's are all great for now as far as I am concerned.

Having been brought up by a family of HUGE breasted Mums and aunts I am never impressed by volume! Huge breasts are usually supported by huge asses and huge belly's. Either that or they are artificially inflated by silicon!!!

Would you agree? Do you have a better example?

Well.... I have an extreme fetish for huge/large areolas. So in my eyes this is perfection to me.. to each of their own.

Also LOL if she really is a teacher. If I was her student I'd trick her into seducing me then put the blame on her when the cops come around. All horny 16 year old's are innocent when it comes to someone in a position of power  ;D Not sure how the story ends but someone of her status shouldn't be doing that, pictures spread like cancer and will stay on the internetz forever.

Searching around came across this thread.

https://redditjs.com/r/milf/comments/1pslmq/high_school_teacher_tits/

fd370767c0.jpg