B7 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

Now he freaking put oil directly from his pussy stained hands onto the meat on the barbie....yuck!

Timur gave the girls a look (saying: what an idiot) when Dylan went in front of him taking over the Barbie (he also think he's a master chef) even though it's Timur who is in charge of it and probably also brought the food.

... I would for sure not be a friend of this Dylan guy, but I think we should understand more what may be (who knows) is happening.

- he is a non-Russian speaking guy, that must not be easy and I may understand that he takes some initiative to be noticed

- our Italian friends should explain to most of us what being from Naples means, they for sure have a particular way to do things

- as some have also noticed, although he is sticky and wants to be always in the middle of it, he is also very proactive (and even putting pussy stained oil on the meat 😂....  well fire disinfects everything) and polite (in his way) not sure we can say well educated but whoo cares as long as he does not hurt anybody

- he has brought some fresh air, you may like it or not, he has made top cam with all his fucking around so I do understand RLC 

I have just looked at 15 mins of his barbecue today so I may be wrong, but I do not understand all this bitterness

Have fun and enjoy who you prefer 

PS Aziza's remains a mystery to me ...

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Aziza went to the kitchen to isolate and Dylan can't leave her alone

Well she seems fed up of him. She came back to her room

He (Dylan) just confessed to Anthony that it's difficult with Aziza as she does not speak English and he does not understand her. He also told Ant that he fucked the two girls (he did not tell about Aziza). Ant seemed impressed ha ha.  Ant confessed that he is trying to score Zara and Dana (Better luck next time)...

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Well she seems fed up with him. She came back to her room

She went there to make herself "pretty" (put on a bodystocking with buttons in the crotch). She is back in the dining room saying no to food.

il y a 43 minutes, Fennec a dit :

Well she seems fed up with him. She came back to her room

Well it seems they "talked" with the translator on the phone and she did not look upset

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

Well it seems they "talked" with the translator on the phone and she did not look upset

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I agree. She even dressed "up" and came back. I think she's open for another time in his bed tonight.