2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

The guy is clearly an annoying asshole. But people like ddhm think he's an awesome guy and we are just jealous.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

My satisfaction is 10 time more now since he arrived , as now girls will be getting fucked more often and hardly ever masturbate .. The more the words towards a guy who has made the forum life and active and actually gives B7 an attention that was never seen before , the more the cameras top replays have him also included with the girls , it is enough for me to realize that his goal has already been achieved and he has even justified his RLC salary .ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t expect any guy here to accept being jealous , the way of posting and commenting says it all . We went from total ignorance of Aziza and staged and whatever now spending time together . And the two amazing ones just arrived , so , nobody knows what will happen . I enjoy having unpredictability and whatever bad/nice/stupid actions with him and any girl than one more predictable open legs , insert object ( or hardly ever fingers used ) masturbate , go to sleep , repeat .. the lack of masturbation is hitting slowly your inner system , Harley masturbated last night , you can drink to that and add her to your archive .ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

La mia soddisfazione รจ 10 volte maggiore ora da quando รจ arrivato , visto che ora le ragazze si faranno scopare piรน spesso e non si masturberanno quasi mai .. Piรน le parole verso un ragazzo che ha reso vivo e attivo il forum e in realtร  presta a B7 un'attenzione che non era mai stata visto prima, piรน i replay top delle telecamere lo hanno inserito anche con le ragazze, mi basta per rendermi conto che il suo obiettivo รจ giร  stato raggiunto e ha persino giustificato il suo stipendio da RLC.ย 
ย 

Non mi aspetto che nessuno qui accetti di essere geloso, il modo di postare e commentare dice tutto. Siamo passati dalla totale ignoranza di Aziza e messo in scena e qualunque cosa ora trascorriamo del tempo insieme. E le due fantastiche sono appena arrivate, quindi nessuno sa cosa accadrร . Mi piace avere l'imprevedibilitร  e qualunque azione brutta/bella/stupida con lui e qualsiasi ragazza di una gamba aperta piรน prevedibile, inserire oggetti (o quasi mai usare le dita) masturbarsi, andare a dormire, ripetere .. la mancanza di masturbazione sta colpendo lentamente il tuo sistema interno , Harley si รจ masturbata ieri sera , puoi bere e aggiungerla al tuo archivio .ย 

I commenti sono tutti negativi su di lui๐Ÿ˜