The Neanderthal got absolutely no feeling for situations. He just went into the kitchen and shot one of the girls with his toy-rifle.  The others there shouted at him to leave the kitchen. He's making a joke of himself.
I have observed his behaviour this afternoon.  He gets restelss when not being in the center of attention and try to make attention toward himself - which has failed this afternoon. He walks around like a lost puppy when people dont talk to him. And this afternoon not many talk to him... They seem to tolerate him and nothing more. He seem like a misplace between this group of people who are way more chilled than his ADHD behaviour.  I predict it wont last long for him in the house.

The only one who seem to talk to him and play his juvenile shooting games is Aziza.

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The Neanderthal got absolutely no feeling for situations. He just went into the kitchen and shot one of the girls with his toy-rifle.  The others there shouted at him to leave the kitchen. He's making a joke of himself.
I have observed his behaviour this afternoon.  He gets restelss when not being in the center of attention and try to make attention toward himself - which has failed this afternoon. He walks around like a lost puppy when people dont talk to him. And this afternoon not many talk to him... They seem to tolerate him and nothing more. He seem like a misplace between this group of people who are way more chilled than his ADHD behaviour.  I predict it wont last long for him in the house.

The only one who seem to talk to him and play his juvenile shooting games is Aziza.

The guy is clearly an annoying asshole. But people like ddhm think he's an awesome guy and we are just jealous. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2