B7 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Il ragazzo è chiaramente uno stronzo fastidioso. Ma persone come ddhm pensano che sia un ragazzo fantastico e noi siamo solo gelosi. 😄

Per lui vanno bene tutti, l’importante e’ che le ragazze scopino

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fennec said:

He can't stay 20 seconds without doing something goofy to catch the attention. Punchable face 

Timur seem to get a bit tired of him. He asked Timor something and Timurs response was clear and not hard to understand.   Also most girls there ignore him which is pissing him off. He gets more and more restless as times goes by.

27 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The Neanderthal got absolutely no feeling for situations. He just went into the kitchen and shot one of the girls with his toy-rifle.  The others there shouted at him to leave the kitchen. He's making a joke of himself.
I have observed his behaviour this afternoon.  He gets restelss when not being in the center of attention and try to make attention toward himself - which has failed this afternoon. He walks around like a lost puppy when people dont talk to him. And this afternoon not many talk to him... They seem to tolerate him and nothing more. He seem like a misplace between this group of people who are way more chilled than his ADHD behaviour.  I predict it wont last long for him in the house.

The only one who seem to talk to him and play his juvenile shooting games is Aziza.

Don't forget that Ashley and Gloria are not there to satisfy him !! 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Don't forget that Ashley and Gloria are not there to satisfy him !! 

Yeah exactly.  I cant wait to see what happens when people get some alchohol. There's already a bit tension from Timurs side toward him.  It will be interesting.