B7 - General Topic 2023 #10 (April)

7 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Antho est un bon gars respectueux il plaît aussi physiquement aux femmes

il a déjà eu des problèmes érectiles même avec Loraine

agree but he's also very pushy, at least he doesn't treat those girls like old dirt and give them attention, Dylan is what he plays, a jerk

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

d'accord mais il est aussi très insistant, au moins il ne traite pas ces filles comme de la vieille merde et ne leur accorde pas d'attention, Dylan est ce qu'il joue, un crétin

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As bad as he is and admittedly I wish there was another guy there, one thing I will at least give him all the credit in the world for: as embarrassing as it is to constantly fail at sex with these numerous women, he must have all the confidence in the world to keep setting himself up for said embarrassment. Had I been in his shoes, I'm not too proud to admit I'd probably would have ran for the hills. But I commend him for keep trying. I do think he should seriously consider taking some medication because this happens to him a lot.

he could tell her that he has had a soft dick problem for years and its not her fault she couldnt get him hard, then she wont feel bad

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is funny all this surrounding Ant's dick because when Lavi was bating in her room and went to the LR to ask Ant to fuck her he got hard pretty quick and with Alsu he did twice IIRC.

twice with alsu?

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The problem is these women aren't interested in gentlemen and good men. They love the bad boys and assoles. Basically, men that will treat them like shit.

Like most women do until they get children with them and find out that they got children with the wrong dude.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is funny all this surrounding Ant's dick because when Lavi was bating in her room and went to the LR to ask Ant to fuck her he got hard pretty quick and with Alsu he did twice IIRC.

It happens to all good men at one point. Especially when you get drunk or have done some weed or drugs.  Nothing to be ashamed of unless you are a no-brain macho who think it's the end of the world for your ego and selfesteem.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

It happens to all good men at one point. Especially when you get drunk or have done some weed or drugs.  Nothing to be ashamed of unless you are a no-brain macho who think it's the end of the world for your ego and selfesteem.

It amazes me that this forum is populated by the best studs in the world. Guys that always had rock solid big dicks that have sex for hours and 100% of the times made the women cum.

• Haha 4

Just now, thinga69 said:

It amazes me that this forum is populated by the best studs in the world. Guys that always had rock solid big dicks that have sex for hours and 100% of the times made the women cum.

Everything is possible in the virtual world haha 😂

• Haha 2