I would so desperately like to see Anthony being played a fool again , after Lavika , Gloria this time … or Anthony might want all of us make is believe that he has one goal and one goal only , that is “ How to win / fuck Zara “ ..

Full throttle whispering game from Anthony at the moment .. but both these girls aren’t there for games or hiding or being shy , so , let’s see if this will turn back on him ..

7 minutes ago, switch said:

I give 48 h to this story before him or her get tired

Today , The Master got the “ Night Off “ 😂 Let’s see when he is recovered tomorrow , what surprises he has under his sleeves 😉 Because Anthony seems to seek for woman’s assistance ( Gloria ) and advice to get Zara and trying to show “ hello , I am Anthony , the good guy “ 😂🤣 ..Dylan would have been already having Gloria by his side , not particularly doing something but just hugging and sleeping .

• Sad 1

I need to admit that this is one of the nicest moments since it is hardly ever we see a b/g tenant dancing in Barcelona .. a very sweet and human moment between Anthony and Gloria .. Kudos given when they deserve , no matter whatever tipsy Gloria feels 😁

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to admit that this is one of the nicest moments since it is hardly ever we see a b/g tenant dancing in Barcelona .. a very sweet and human moment between Anthony and Gloria .. Kudos given when they deserve , no matter whatever tipsy Gloria feels 😁

yea, so cute ❤️ until dylan wokes up and spit in the all holes 

• Haha 1

The master is awaken.. and he is rested 😂😂… that will be fun now if he doesn’t go to sleep as Anthony was surrendering from his idea to prove to Zara that he has eyes only for her … let’s see what will be happening .. then nights of interest at the villas continue for a 3rd day in a row , well done . 

• Like 1

Of course , maybe it is FINALLY our chance as viewers to start watching the rarely and almost never happening 3somes between 2 boys and 1 girl .. That can be another major turning point .. 

• Sad 2

Anthony was hired by RLC  for one reason and one reason only. That is to get as many of the girls into bed as he possibly can. He has succeeded on several occasions. Lately he has been trying his hardest to get Zara to give in as his next conquest, but with no luck. I just hope Zara is smart enough to completely reject him, so she doesn't become just another stroke on his score card. Zara has so much more class than him. He is such an annoying bastard to watch trying to seduce the girls.

• Upvote 2