B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

9 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Aziza seems to enjoy the sloppy seconds 😆 

Where did you see that in your deranged mind? All I saw was a guy who can't get the girl try - for i dont know how many times - this time while she is asleep grouping on her without her consent.  The exact same senario where another dude (not as popular as Dylan) was kicked out from B7. With all your gusy help (now its suddently ok because its Dylan and he is entertaining....sigh).

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Where did you see that in your deranged mind? All I saw was a guy who can't get the girl try - for i dont know how many times - this time while she is asleep grouping on her without her consent.  The exact same senario where another dude (not as popular as Dylan) was kicked out from B7. With all your gusy help (now its suddently ok because its Dylan and he is entertaining....sigh).

there is a big difference because Aziza and Dylan have had a relationship before and they often chat by message together
Aziza seems to appreciate him and like all people, sometimes we prefer to sleep rather than something else, once he understood the stop, he stopped

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there is a big difference because Aziza and Dylan have had a relationship before and they often chat by message together
Aziza seems to appreciate him and like all people, sometimes we prefer to sleep rather than something else, once he understood the stop, he stopped

Nonsense. A sleeping girl is a sleeping girl no matter the realtionship you have with her. He groped all over for approx. 12-15 mins before he "understood" she was sleeping (or his boner went down). Amazing how some of you defend this fuckup because he's bringing entertainment while the other guy just had to go (after having danced and kissed and laughed with the girl all night - she knew him too). These two cases are 100% similar yet it's all ok this time...Talking about Hypocrisy!

I have reported it to RLC. Let's see what happens.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nonsense. A sleeping girl is a sleeping girl no matter the realtionship you have with her. He groped all over for approx. 12-15 mins before he "understood" she was sleeping (or his boner went down). Amazing how some of you defend this fuckup because he's bringing entertianment while the other guy just had to go. These two cases are 100% similar yet it's all ok this time...jesus!

I have reported it to RLC. Let's see what happens.

it might be time to stop being offended by everything and anything
Try to take a step back from things
They have already had consensual sex in the same kind of situation as last night, They often talk to each other by text, when she asked him to join her at B4 to sleep, he joined her at B4
No matter what, they have some kind of relationship even if it's dysfunctional and not common
It might be time for those who watch to understand

I'm not defending anyone but I try to use my brain and still put things in the right context
you could try 🤔

The problem for you and many others is that you can't stand having guys hovering around girls because you seem to feel like they're your property.
Every time there is a guy in the different apartments, he has all the faults in the world, he is stupid and he is a potential rapist

The problem is that you judge things without really understanding them, so you never put things into perspective.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If this forum has proven anything it's that crybabies will be crybabies. Those here that cry rape any chance they get only prove themselves either not to have any real experience with women or they're sick in the head.

I think it's you who is very síck in your head if you think it's ok to grope a sleeping woman. If I was a Woman I would stay the hell away form you!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it might be time to stop being offended by everything and anything
Try to take a step back from things
They have already had consensual sex in the same kind of situation as last night, They often talk to each other by text, when she asked him to join her at B4 to sleep, he joined her at B4
No matter what, they have some kind of relationship even if it's dysfunctional and not common
It might be time for those who watch to understand

I'm not defending anyone but I try to use my brain and still put things in the right context
you could try 🤔

The problem for you and many others is that you can't stand having guys hovering around girls because you seem to feel like they're your property.
Every time there is a guy in the different apartments, he has all the faults in the world, he is stupid and he is a potential rapist

The problem is that you judge things without really understanding them, so you never put things into perspective.

1.They had sex one time - quite a while back - where she was waiting for him in HIS bed and fell asleep yes but woke up and consented to having sex with him....Huge difference!

2. She let him sleep in her bed one time where he did the same until his Lizzard brain understood she was not interested in having sex with him. Again it took him some while to understand it.

3. Your brain is not in the right context if you continue to think it's ok to grope a sleeping woman for 12-15 mins before you "get it".

4. I am not one of the guys who hate guys in the project. On the contrary I really like that they are part of it so stop assuming things about me dude. I even stood up for Dylan and started to like him. He ruined that last night.

Finally I understand things very well.. Maybe its you who need to wake up a bit.  All I can say is you are a major HYPOCRITE for being ok with throwing out another guy (well after all he was fat and not so funny) but being ok with Dylan stepping over the line.

This is the last I got to say to you.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

1.They had sex one time - quite a whilw back - where she was waiting for him in HIS bed and fell asleep yes but woke up and consented to having sex with him....Huge difference!

2. She let him sleep in her bed one time where he did the same until his Lizzard brain understood she was not interested in having sex with him. Again it took him some while to understand it.

3. Your brain is not in the right context if you continue to think it's ok to grope a sleeping woman for 12-15 mins before you "get it".

4. I am not one of the guys who hate guys in the project. On the contrary I really like that they are part of it so stop assuming things about me dude. I even stood up for Dylan and started to like him. He ruined that last night.

Finally I understand things very well.. Maybe its you who need to wake up a bit.  All I can say is you are a major HYPOCRITE for being ok with throwing out another guy (well after all he was fat and not so funny) but being ok with Dylan stepping over the line.

This is the last I got to say to you.

I think you should re-read my posts about the other event before concluding anything about me or how I view all of this.

case closed for me, see you in the next topic 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• moos54 locked this topic