But you need not worry about her maidenly 'honor': she put on pants.

And by the way: Anthony might be just as drunk (some people are less obviously drunk).

So, if both parties are drunk when having sex, who is the "guilty" party? By definition the guy? I would say no one...

And in Anthony's case: he has had some to drink (influencing his already meagre performance), and already fucked Wendy earlier. So maybe he's just not able to get it up now.

It would help if we could understand what they said...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

In that case, they need love and affection (possibly from more than 1 person) in general. But because society trained us to be monogamous, that feeling is repressed, but comes out when drunk.

when I was young i was crying all the time after 2 or 3 bottles of wisky with the friends in the club this is why i stopped the alcohol it was not good for me

i drink only beer sometimes, everyone is different

Just now, switch said:

when I was young i was crying all the time after 2 or 3 bottles of wisky with the friends in the club this is why i stopped the alcohol it was not good for me

I hope you are female, if not your crying is not manly.:biggrin:

il y a 2 minutes, switch a dit :

That's true, everyone has different underlying issues that can come out when drunk. Not necessarily horniness or sex drive. That's why you have very different kinds of drunk people: lecherous drunks, angry drunks, funny drunks, melancholic drunks etc...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

That's true, everyone has different underlying issues that can come out when drunk. Not necessarily horniness or sex drive. That's why you have very different kinds of drunk people: lecherous drunks, angry drunks, funny drunks, melancholic drunks etc...

yes i was more in the melancholic part, this is a thing you can't control when you are drunk