1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

You must do some good drugs. Put the crack pipe down.:biggrin:

Never even have done a cigarette in my life , not sick since 1997 .. Inner peace and loud mouth talking due to high confidence of my thoughts and saying … extremely much much traveling and seeing places and done things that you maybe haven’t dreamt of .. it has all happened because of no drugs and no alcohol in winters 😂🤣 ( in the summer alcohol can flow but always easy to control ) … enjoy your masturbation archives now that you are getting older and as I said allow us the bit younger ones to enjoy sex performances of people who know what real pleasure is than trying to substitute it with masturbations ( of course it is wise  and nice to do when no boyfriend / girlfriend around , examples of Ulyana , Zara , Dana thinking very fast ) . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NotHarley said:

curious with the blackout on Dylans room is he with someone ?  Bogdan ?? i mean with the lights out that is Bogdans M.O. 

Maybe Bogdan is in there playing skin flutes with him.  🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm out of touch, I haven't resubscribed yet, who are the 2 girls sunbaking by the pool (1) Yellow bikini & tats, dark hair & (2) pale pink? bikini, long brown hair?

1 is Ashley. 2 is Ashley's friend who came to visit last night. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Crazy , wild and beautiful .. great package , fantastic character to follow , great addition. 

Crazy, yes ... but she has always everything under control (see when Gloria was gone crazy).

Also nice open personality. 

Just wondering what's the situation with Aziza ... I have difficulties understanding her and what she wants for Dylan.

I guess she's homesick (I think I heard this when she was talking with Dylan in the kitchen, but was not very clear). 

15 minutes ago, kris66 said:

What is it with this house? Almost everytime new people arrive it starts with a "bang" and then one of the girls get a"meltdown" ending up for days on the couch or in bed.   hmmmmm

you have to keep throwing coins in them otherwise they won't do anything, a banana can also help