B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That's why. After the tub each one are going to take a shower and go to sleep.

There is a chance Anthony and Gloria will fuck tonight. They have been flirting all day and kissing tonight. And both are drinking Tequila (lots of it)...Same wavelenght but I fear he wont get it up with all that booze...Oh and Wendy found out he's there. I hope she does not cock-block him.

il y a 33 minutes, Wölfchen a dit :

This shows once again how disrespectful the behavior of the B7 residents and Zara and Dana is, just go into the bathroom of B4 Aziza without asking, Aziza seems to be asleep, that shows no decency!

Who cares about a little noise? This is a girls on vacation villa! It's not like they have to get up to work in the morning!...

You seem to care more than Aziza does, anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

This shows once again how disrespectful the behavior of the B7 residents and Zara and Dana is, just go into the bathroom of B4 Aziza without asking, Aziza seems to be asleep, that shows no decency!

awww feel butt hurt?

Just now, kris66 said:

There is a chance Anthony and Gloria will fuck tonight. They have been flirting all day and kissing tonight. And both are drinking Tequila (lots of it)...Same wavelenght but I fear he wont get it up with all that booze...Oh and Wendy found out he's there. I hope she does not cock-block him.

Is very possible that Ant and Gloria will have sex. Zero chance of Zara and Dana get naked in the tub.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Is very possible that Ant and Gloria will have sex. Zero chance of Zara and Dana get naked in the tub.

I agree. Those prude cock teasers will die as old unfucked maidens.

• Upvote 1