B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

4 hours ago, Severina said:

Ok, I have only just read this message. The highlighted sentence is a clear confirmation that this accout is not real. 

It is absolutely unbelievable that the two girls would write something like this. It's some prankster here in the forum who's having fun. Even if the idea is good, the implementation is poorly thought out. Nice try. 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ok, I have only just read this message. The highlighted sentence is a clear confirmation that this accout is not real. 

It is absolutely unbelievable that the two girls would write something like this. It's some prankster here in the forum who's having fun. Even if the idea is good, the implementation is poorly thought out. Nice try. 🙂

and my test question remains unanswered ... 😏

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

das beste wäre, shantal in b1 zu lassen und zwei neue mädchen für b1 zu finden. Jemanden wie Shantal in eine andere Wohnung zu verlegen, verlangt von ihr nur noch mehr Langeweile und/oder Ärger.

Nö, Shantal kann sich in #B2 mit den andern zwei Langweilern Lara und Liza zum täglichen Kaffeetrinkern oder "Zeltbau" treffen :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Since you claim to be who you say you are. You are in violation of Cam Caps (TOS) Terms of Service agreement.

Goodbye!

Damn! Booted twice in the same day... Is that a new record?

• Haha 9

37 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Anyone care to speculate if/when B1 will reopen?

And if/when Shantal will be back? (In B1 or somewhere else?)

Shantal will be kept on if she wants to continue (impressive networking if nothing else) but I am a fan so may be a little biased.

The 2 Muppets will be given tickets back to Dodge or wherever, paid up to their notice period but will not be required to work their one month's notice or whatever ... ie bye bye girls, don't keep in touch.

The man (if he can be found) will be refunded, compensated and apologised to (which they should have done before he left, obv)

B1 (fingers crossed) will be refurbished for couple of weeks or so and when the dust settles reopened ... well, I can dream ...🛌💤

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Möchte jemand spekulieren, ob/wann B1 wiedereröffnet wird?

Und ob/wann Shantal zurück sein wird? (In B1 oder woanders?)

Wenn RLC aus dem hauseigenem Altersheim zwei neue ( Alte Mädchen) reaktiviert (reanimiert)  hat:biggrin:

Shantal agiert dann  als "Zivi"

• Haha 3