B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

11 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

But then, what would they have to lose by turning the cams back on?...

I'm afraid Shantal got somewhat "traumatised" by the screwup of her ex-housemates, and now they're trying to convince her to come back on cam... Or maybe they're giving her some "recovering" time off cam to come to terms with the past events, hoping she will be willing to join again after a while?...

It's hard to say what is happening. There were two girls kicked out, and maybe they are giving Shantal time to find a new place if she does not want to stay. Why the cameras are off if she is still there is a mystery.

3 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

What do you think about moving Lara out of the nice big bedroom, and putting Shantal in there?  She seems to be interested in some of the guys.  Lara is absolutely a do-nothing.

And Shantal is almost do nothing unless you have a thing about tent bating 🤣

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I wrote to RLC to make the change between Lara and Ari !  Lara doesn't need the big bedroom to make her meditation ... and Ari could give us awesome moments in that room ... with or without Samson ! 

I think Lara will leave us soon 😉 

• Like 2

For me we have to say goodbye to Shantal too, unless rlc comes up with a new apartment just for her (but would it be worth it? look how long it took them to give Ulyana an apartment, yet she's been on rlc for years).

I see no other reason but to close the apartment and leave Shantal there for ... who knows how long.

• Sad 2