B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

I don’t think anyone doubts by now where Ari wishes to be and with who she wants to hang out .. she likes and enjoyed the life with the villa people and I do hope she stayed strong to fright her boredom when she needs to share and be in B2 with the absolute ridiculous Lara and Liza who have no wish being in this project apart from free rent .. Let’s hope that one or two new interested in this project  tenants will appear in B1 and she will be able to spend time with them rather than having the villa people visit her ( which will make the overnights difficult as there are also the other two that maybe they won’t like all the time ) or she moving 2-3 times per week in the villa to pass her time there . For sure it is Ashley and Ari the most unpredictable currently and let’s see the reaction of Gloria when things with Anthony cool down and she figures him out of being the ultimate opportunist 😁

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think anyone doubts by now where Ari wishes to be and with who she wants to hang out .. she likes and enjoyed the life with the villa people and I do hope she stayed strong to fright her boredom when she needs to share and be in B2 with the absolute ridiculous Lara and Liza who have no wish being in this project apart from free rent .. Let’s hope that one or two new interested in this project  tenants will appear in B1 and she will be able to spend time with them rather than having the villa people visit her ( which will make the overnights difficult as there are also the other two that maybe they won’t like all the time ) or she moving 2-3 times per week in the villa to pass her time there . For sure it is Ashley and Ari the most unpredictable currently and let’s see the reaction of Gloria when things with Anthony cool down and she figures him out of being the ultimate opportunist 😁

To me Ari just has to stop being too clingy 😁

3 hours ago, Veritas said:

Cette ordure veut la faire fumer à mort quel fils de pute !

Il roule pétard sur pétard pour pouvoir profiter d'elle, sinon dans un état normal jamais ce porc la baiserait !

Je signale à RLC  !

He'll get smoked.

59 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

not a peep about a nude painter painting with her pink painties and ass pushing up into the camera

Because in isn't Van Gogh quality, more like kindergarten.

13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Dana is arguing with Zara about what happened in the party at B5 and giving her a lecture.

They were talking about shopping the whole time, nothing was mentioned about what happened at the party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jantje1967 said:

why is Ashley painting in the LR of this villa? escape from the madness?

community paint shop  and a cool open space where one can have some quiet to create and escape 

53 minutes ago, northguy said:

Because in isn't Van Gogh quality, more like kindergarten.

her sexy  panties and ass buns up is an interesting piece of art to some beholders  and something about hanging titties just turns me on 

22 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

They were talking about shopping the whole time, nothing was mentioned about what happened at the party.

?? You need a better translator

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1