B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

- Wendy: 3 days that she gets out of the room only for food (or gym, "edited")? Girls, help her!

- Azura: great potential ... I wish we would see more of her (she also seems not so egocentric as others ..)

- Tani: she's elsewhere with her mind (wish you all the best)

- Aziza: useless great potential 

- Tara & Dana: from what I read I was sincerely expecting more (just some dancing and bating ... that's not much)

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Slow said:

- Wendy: 3 days that she gets out of the room only for food? Girls, help her!

- Azura: great potential ... I wish we would see more of her (she also seems not so egocentric as others ..)

- Tara & Dana: from what I read I was sincerely expecting more (just some dancing and bating ... that's not much)

Nope https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_45?ts=1683012480&from=share

Nope [2] https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_45?ts=1682929081&from=share

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Slow said:

Funny see how the most interesting place to watch months ago become the most boring. None of these girls worth it. They need to go and this villa needs an update.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Slow said:

wendy got pretty banged up from the fall that night,so i understand why,i also have a feeling that azura may be into girls lol,tani can leave for my part,and the drama twins can also leave!

• Upvote 2