B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Geh einfach schlafen, Wendy, morgen früh geht es dir wieder gut. Warum tut sie sich das an?

Es ist schon bezeichnend wie grausam, bestenfalls gedankenlos, diese Truppe im Umgang miteinander ist. Es ist doch klar ersichtlich, für einen nüchternen Menschen, dass Wendy, aus welchen Gründen auch immer, heute Nacht in ernsthaften psychischen, emotionalen, Schwierigkeiten steckt. Sie darf eigentlich nicht allein gelassen werden. Das kann zu ernsthaften Komplikationen führen. Und wenn das eintritt ist RLC tot ! Es ist aber auch für psychisch stabilere Menschen schwer zu ertragen zu einer Gruppe dazu zu gehören wollen und das nicht gelingt. Ich kann nur hoffen daß nichts Ernstes passiert und Wendy vielleicht dann doch die Aufmerksamkeit und Freundschaft erfährt die sie so dringend braucht. Andernfalls ist RLC gut beraten das Mädchen aus dem Projekt zu nehmen. Wendy wird in dieser Verfassung zu einem ernsthaften unkalkulierbaren Risiko für RLC.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

It is significant how cruel, at best thoughtless, this troupe is in their dealings with one another. It's obvious to a sober person that, for whatever reason, Wendy is in serious mental, emotional, trouble tonight. She really shouldn't be left alone. This can lead to serious complications. And when that happens, RLC is dead! But it is also difficult for mentally stable people to want to belong to a group and not succeed. I can only hope that nothing serious happens and that Wendy gets the attention and friendship she so desperately needs. Otherwise RLC is well advised to take the girl out of the project. In this condition, Wendy becomes a serious and incalculable risk for RLC.

I think they should remove her from RLC as soon as possible. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

For me Wendy has two choices: quit alcohol and drugs or leave RLC.

Drugs and alcohol in people like Wendy prone to such strong anxiety attacks do no good at all and can endanger her and others around her.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es ist schon bezeichnend wie grausam, bestenfalls gedankenlos, diese Truppe im Umgang miteinander ist. Es ist doch klar ersichtlich, für einen nüchternen Menschen, dass Wendy, aus welchen Gründen auch immer, heute Nacht in ernsthaften psychischen, emotionalen, Schwierigkeiten steckt. Sie darf eigentlich nicht allein gelassen werden. Das kann zu ernsthaften Komplikationen führen. Und wenn das eintritt ist RLC tot ! Es ist aber auch für psychisch stabilere Menschen schwer zu ertragen zu einer Gruppe dazu zu gehören wollen und das nicht gelingt. Ich kann nur hoffen daß nichts Ernstes passiert und Wendy vielleicht dann doch die Aufmerksamkeit und Freundschaft erfährt die sie so dringend braucht. Andernfalls ist RLC gut beraten das Mädchen aus dem Projekt zu nehmen. Wendy wird in dieser Verfassung zu einem ernsthaften unkalkulierbaren Risiko für RLC.

These apartments are not for amateurs.

The weak ones will disappear, as they always have.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I posted this comment under B7 thread but here is my comment again under the right thread. 

I felt bad for what happened to Wendy tonight.  

I found it really strange and sad that they left her alone in her room 😒 after few minutes of looking after her in Anthony's room.  I was hoping that Aziza will ask Wendy to spend the night with her in her room especially after I saw that Wendy and Aziza were having good time earlier at B7 after the big argument a couple of nights ago in B4.

I am not sure if Wendy reads this forum or not. 

Dear Wendy, I guess I know what you are struggling with (after I heard your conversation). It seems that you had some tough time in your life. I want you to stay strong and try to find a good friend among the girls of B4 or B7.  Don't let the incident of Anthony having brief sex with you and then he moved on to Gloria affect your faith or trust in people.  Honestly, Gloria acted like a bitch because she tried to send you a childish message that she stole Anthony from you. 

Throughout your life, you will meet many people who don't deserve your trust but on the other hand I really hope that you will find people who deserve your trust.  

• Thanks 2