B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

Aziza doing dentistry in the replays.  That’s obviously her real job, a dental technician. The UV light is only used to set off adhesives like fillings I think. So did she give her a filling??    

Not sure how to post links to Replays

hifu.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Aziza doing dentistry in the replays.  That’s obviously her real job, a dental technician. The UV light is only used to set off adhesives like fillings I think. So did she give her a filling??    

hifu.jpg

My guess would be some kind of whitening for her teeth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

My guess would be some kind of whitening for her teeth. 

I googled it and it’s used  to cure fillings. I don’t think it’s part of a whitening procedure but could be a gimmick that some company claims whitens teeth like those rip-off products that use led’s to cure baldness. I’m sticking with dental assistant or technician, not an actual Dentist…that would be really weird….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Maxbell said:

hifu.jpg

First cake decorating and now THIS! Don't try this at home!

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Vedo una ragazza che fa ginnastica, non so chi sia, ma vedo che anche lei fa parte della tribù del braccio tatuato

E’ quella che offre contenuti e intrattenimento su RLC, quella che rispetta gli spettatori e il datore di lavoro, la ragazza delle orge😂

• Haha 1