B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree but it is fine , I think he was just insisting on his opinion and was supporting it , he was showing his annoyance if he didn’t agree . 

He ruined many parties with his arguing and bad temperment 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think Ashley is one of the most horny girls we've had in Barcelona - beats Ginger

I think Tesla and Eilan were the same level but they were “ stopped “ and chilled .. but this is a really good reminder 😇

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Imagine them together with Ashley 😄

Some thoughts can only cause “ strokes “ only by thinking 😂🤣 Gloria is also fine and crazy but since that phonecall  the 3rd 4th day , she decided to chill with Anthony .. AND …

Is Ashley calling for Bogdan ??? 🤪🤪

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe now everyone can understand why Dylan will always be her “ medicine “ for her needs as at least he will please her no matter what .. to be REALLY HONEST , at this very moment , Fior REALLY looks like Paul 😂🤣😂🤣😂

He is different from Paul, Paul is an asexual person who falls over after 2 minutes, Fior stays busy for a long time, although I do wonder what he is doing

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some thoughts can only cause “ strokes “ only by thinking 😂🤣 Gloria is also fine and crazy but since that phonecall  the 3rd 4th day , she decided to chill with Anthony .. AND …

Is Ashley calling for Bogdan ??? 🤪🤪

She had a phone call ?