B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And … Having  a woman that would fuck anyone just for her enjoyment and fun , we can all agree that if she really steps away from the villa and goes nightclubbing or whatever , we could see anything .. and she WILL ALWAYS have the pleasure from Dylan to chill her needs ( for sure will be interesting if Fior believes that this can happen again 😂🤣😂 - which might be of course - and he will be now visiting  as he believes - rightfully - that he hit jackpot with this woman ) 

You are correct,I'm afraid we may see alot more of fior,even after that pathetic performance!

Just now, Xarvaz said:

At least Samon is a nice guy that makes a difference

I think the guys we saw so far in B7 ( apart from Tim that I can’t say why I didn’t like him - maybe because he was fucking Tani that I am a fan ? I really don’t know why I didn’t like the guy ) , the rest have been fine . Even Anthony for the purpose he is there he is fine , Dylan I enjoy watch him and of course Thor .. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You are correct,I'm afraid we may see alot more of fior,even after that pathetic performance!

Fiora had to instruct him how to please her while he was with her , I think he is a really nice guy but maybe not so many experiences with women ?? Even now he should let her sleep and rest but he is acting like he fell  in love 😂🤣 

• Thanks 1