B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

Just now, Daleys said:

So you say now she was awake while the groping toke place.

No I dont. I still believe she was in and out of sleep (mostly sleeping) the whole time as I stated earlier. But lets go down your road. You think it's ok for him to go to a woman who is clearly asleep and wake her up with his groping because he is horny for more pussy (or pissed off because she wont give it to him again)?  Let me ask you this and every other men in here who have a daughter (unless you all are lonely single sad guys). Would that be ok if someone did that to your daughter? Be honest now.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

My first "adult film" on the cinema 🙂

Yeah, We always had a bad influence morally on you guys,

even though you wisely left us in 1905. 😀

This one is a tourist promotion film I think.

• Like 1

Just now, kris66 said:

No I dont. I still believe she was in and out of sleep (mostly sleeping) the whole time as I stated earlier. But lets go down your road. You think it's ok for him to go to a woman who is clearly asleep and wake her up with his groping because he is horny for more pussy (or pissed off because she wont give it to him again)?  Let me ask you this and every other men in here who have a daughter (unless you all are lonely single sad guys). Would that be ok if someone did that to your daughter? Be honest now.

Why should i really answer that it's clear to me no matter what i say you will twist everything around to make you always right reading past comments about you and other members. I'm done the evidence is there from replay and RLC will see it too.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The studs have to learn about herd immunity.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, We always had a bad influence morally on you guys,

even though you wisely left us in 1905. 😀

This one is a tourist promotion film I think.

We left you (Danmark) in 1814 😉 and Sweden i 1905 🙂 

• Like 1

Just now, Epikouros said:

I was mainly talking about Germany (Berlin, mostly). So you didn't reply to my main point.

I only referenced Denmark very shortly, between brackets. The info I got was from Danish people I met holidaying in Southern Europe.

I am frequently travelling to major towns in Germany (I DJ there) and I dont share your "picture" of Germany and weed.  On the contray Germany is probably the most restrictive country in Europe when it comes to weed.  And what you have been told about Denmark must have been years back or by people who brag to make Denmark look better and more "liberal". We once where but are not any longer..On the contray.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Why should i really answer that it's clear to me no matter what i say you will twist everything around to make you always right reading past comments about you and other members. I'm done the evidence is there from replay and RLC will see it too.

It was a honest question that require a honest answer. I ask again. Would you be ok if a guy at a party or elsewhere tried to wake up your daughter by groping her so he could have sex with her?
I dare you and anyone else in here to answer my question truthfully.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Vi left you (Danmark) in 1814 😉 and Sweden i 1905 🙂 

I was wrong. It's not only women that makes us drink too much.

This one is refined North Sea oil.

Skrmbillede2023-05-01kl_19_36_03.thumb.png.f2f6350c2bf1c6a9b0c999b783a0cf88.png

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, kris66 a dit :

I am frequently traveling to major towns in Germany (I DJ there) and I dont share your "picture" of Germany and weed. On the contray Germany is probably the most restrictive country in Europe when it comes to weed. And what you have been told about Denmark must have been years back or by people who brag to make Denmark look better and more "liberal". We once where but are not any longer..On the contract.

I also hear Berlin is quite different from the rest of Germany (in being more tolerant about all kinds of things), so the truth may be somewhere in the middle. Also, Germany has 16 or so "Länder", or 'states/provinces', with partly different laws, Berlin being one of those states. Laws, and how strongly they are enforced, may vary from state to state. 

• Upvote 1