B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

All (or some) of you can try all you want to bully me out of this forum with various foul language and attacks on my person and tell me i am a troll etc. etc. It wont work.

I have seen how you in the past have done it to others who did not line up to your opinions and "truths" (sadly sometimes with the help from the mods) and it's frankly very ugly and sad behaviour.ย  But as I said I wont go so give it your best shot ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Again for the slow ones. Its a bill coming up in the Dutch Parliament served by the new conservative right wing goverment and their friends (and they got the majority). Its not yet been implemented! Comprende?

The problem is that so many people trying to tell you that maybe this you are seeing it from a wrong perspective and whatever morality and you insist .. so , WE ARE ALL FOOLS who tell you that maybe it is a bit different than what you are thinking and that you are possibly wrong and you are the right and clever guy here .. OKย 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They havenโ€™t done so even aster many years ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe you are thinking wrong on this ?ย 

No I don't. We just probably live in very different inviroments. I live in a country where women respect themselves.

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Did you ever wake up a sleeping girl to grope her for 12-15 mins before you actually understood she did not want you to fuck her? Come on tell the truthย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

The truth is that cuddling is so nice, but if the other part is passed out,

you're wasting your time. Seriously, it's just a no is a no.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that so many people trying to tell you that maybe this you are seeing it from a wrong perspective and whatever morality and you insist .. so , WE ARE ALL FOOLS who tell you that maybe it is a bit different than what you are thinking and that you are possibly wrong and you are the right and clever guy here .. OKย 

So facts are now not facts because you say so and a few more here say so. People who have never looked into what I am telling you..sure dude.

Just now, northguy said:

The truth is that cuddling is so nice, but if the other part is passed out,

you're wasting your time. Seriously, it's just a no is a no.

Thank you but apparently a no is not a no in this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just now, kris66 said:

No I don't. We just probably live in very different inviroments. I live in a country where women respect themselves.

Ok .. we will never agree , thereโ€™s no point .. I back off because there are other things to do as well than trying โ€œ to make you think mostly โ€œ and not prove whatโ€™s right or wrong as you maybe think .ย 

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

All (or some) of you can try all you want to bully me out of this forum with various foul language and attacks on my person and tell me i am a troll etc. etc. It wont work.

I have seen how you in the past have done it to others who did not line up to your opinions and "truths" (sadly sometimes with the help from the mods) and it's frankly very ugly and sad behaviour.ย  But as I said I wont go so give it your best shot ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย 

perfect mate. respect you for that

• Thanks 1

Alot of people on here tend to think these girls are angels,so whenever stuff like the threesome last night happens, they call it 'staged',like leora for instance,before Paul came to Prague,I believe she was seeing someone briefly,she would leave the apt or come home at crazy hours,she hasn't done that since Paul got here.If it were 'friends' she were hanging out with,why would she stop?

il y a 21 minutes, kris66 a ditย :

Not in Northern Europe where I live (Scandinavia/Germany etc).ย  You WILL get a ticket if you are caught smoking weed no matter how much. It's not black/white in Europe. There's many differences incl. the level of what happens when you smoke weed.

Strange, I've been to Germany often (never been in Scandinavia though, but I hear they like their joints in Denmark). People are sitting by the lake or in a park, some of them smoking joints (sometimes I joined having a smoke, but not too often anymore as I don't really like the tobacco part of the joint ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Police patrol by, but nothing happens...

I noticed this not once, but several times. I actually never saw police intervene when people were smoking joints. They only did when, in Berlin, some creep was harassing some (semi-)naked swimming or tanning girls. And he wasn't the one smoking joints lol. The naked and joint-smoking girls were left in peace, but he was luckily taken away by the cops.

I'm talking in or near bigger cities (Cologne, Berlin,...). Maybe it's different in a village in Bavaria or something...