B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t say that you are not right or lying ….  But you are just saying it , they don’t dare 😂🤣😂🤣 they maybe get a fine every now and then and that’s it . There’s no arrest or whatever and the fine is a joke .. and obviously as I said , if you smoke a lot or being seen buying in a public place , then they can accuse you just to show that “ there’s a law “ or whatever .. NOBODY CARES anymore for the weed in public , this is the general feeling in the western world . 

Where did i ever write people get arrested for smoking weed in public? I wrote people get a bill as a reaction to the fact you wrote that nothing happened to anyone in Europe.. Please stop twisting my words and actually read what i write 😉 

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Really? Will you please care to back up that bold statement with some proof that I am wrong? They recently implemented a law that its illegal to smoke in the red light district and on the streets of Amsterdam (it was ok before) and the next is the coffe shops. But as i wrote please prove me wrong.

No problem honey... you're just talking absolute nonsense.
Do not mix legislation and reducing local (social) nuisance. And then here's on your request something to read...  😂😂😂👊

WWW.RIJKSOVERHEID.NL

Omdat softdrugs minder schadelijk zijn voor de gezondheid dan harddrugs, gelden hiervoor soms andere regels. Coffeeshops kunnen...

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you couldn't fuck your way out of a wet paper bag!

Don’t show your jealousy so much in public , you are hurting your 4th account public forum image 🫠

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , women have been thinking different than you 😂 , maybe then their brain works and thinks  differently as your man’s point of view . 

Ask most women and they will tell you that you are wrong and call you a freaking pervert and tell you to stay away!

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Bull s'**t.  You guys really see what you want to see...HYPOCRITES!  Well it's been reported to RLC and they take it serious. I just got an mail back from them.

This just proves you are a fucking idiot. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jantje1967 said:

No problem honey... you're just talking absolute nonsense.
Do not mix legislation and reducing local (social) nuisance. And then here's on your request something to read...  😂😂😂👊

WWW.RIJKSOVERHEID.NL

Omdat softdrugs minder schadelijk zijn voor de gezondheid dan harddrugs, gelden hiervoor soms andere regels. Coffeeshops kunnen...

Again for the slow ones. Its a bill coming up in the Dutch Parliament served by the new conservative right wing goverment and their friends (and they got the majority). Its not yet been implemented! Comprende?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Where did i ever write people get arrested for smoking weed in public? I wrote people get a bill as a reaction to the fact you wrote that nothing happened to anyone in Europe.. Please stop twisting my words and actually read what i write 😉 

Nobody cares then for a fine ( in 5,000 people at a weekend  in a public square , maybe they will give a fine to 10-20 who maybe are - as epikouros I think said - making a problem being noisy or whatever and the weed can be an excuse .

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ask most women and they will tell you that you are wrong and call you a freaking pervert and tell you to stay away!

They haven’t done so even after many years 😂 Maybe you are thinking wrong on this ? 

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Again for the slow ones. Its a bill coming up in the Dutch Parliament served by the new conservative right wing goverment and their friends (and they got the majority). Its not yet been implemented! Comprende?

Now the Dutch Parlaiment gets a bill ?