B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Thank you but apparently a no is not a no in this forum 😉

You can always judge the “ NO “ of a woman , a no it isn’t always a no as women like games for their own vanity uncountable times . Anyway , enough for me as there’s no point . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ok .. we will never agree , there’s no point .. I back off because there are other things to do as well than trying “ to make you think mostly “ and not prove what’s right or wrong as you maybe think . 

I agree to disagree as I see you as the one who think very weird and I can assure you that in Denmark (or any othernordic country) your groping would not fly!

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Alot of people on here tend to think these girls are angels,so whenever stuff like the threesome last night happens, they call it 'staged',like leora for instance,before Paul came to Prague,I believe she was seeing someone briefly,she would leave the apt or come home at crazy hours,she hasn't done that since Paul got here.If it were 'friends' she were hanging out with,why would she stop?

Ahh .. you touch sensitive matters .. 😂🤣😂 Let’s continue for the B2 girls because then we will start commenting on another level even bigger joke 😂🤣

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I got friends who smoke a lot and who have been served a ticket many times in public and on clubs etc. I don't need to show you any evidence from where I live (Denmark). I believe I know it way better than you do dude.

Also Denmark here, the guy is right.

The legalization will come one day, and all the gangs

will have their income reduced by around 90%. Can't wait.

FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO PARTY (AND WATCH).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I agree to disagree as I see you as the one who think very weird and I can assure you that in Denmark (or any othernordic country) your groping would not fly!

I have had quite a lot of Danish girls with some of the tactics described earlier .. maybe the aura of the island made them think a bit differently than what applies with life rules there 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ( no alcohol involved most of the times ) 

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Strange, I've been to Germany often (never been in Scandinavia though, but I hear they like their joints in Denmark). People are sitting by the lake or in a park, some of them smoking joints (sometimes I joined having a smoke, but not too often anymore as I don't really like the tobacco part of the joint 😉 ). Police patrol by, but nothing happens...

I noticed this not once, but several times. I actually never saw police intervene when people were smoking joints. They only did when, in Berlin, some creep was harassing some (semi-)naked swimming or tanning girls. And he wasn't the one smoking joints lol. The naked and joint-smoking girls were left in peace, but he was luckily taken away by the cops.

I'm talking in or near bigger cities (Cologne, Berlin,...). Maybe it's different in a village in Bavaria or something...

You are being told very old stories about Denmark and weed once smoked freely at a free town claled "Christania". and in the parks etc... Its a long time since it was like this in Denmark. Now they crack down on all weed consumption..No one just sit free and smoke here anylonger.  I wish it was like the old days but its not..We have a very conservative to the right goverment who fucked up a lot here.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Thank you but apparently a no is not a no in this forum 😉

Different cultures certainly is not a bad thing,

but disrespect for women are across the line for me..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have had quite a lot of Danish girls with some of the tactics described earlier .. maybe the aura of the island made them think a bit differently than what applies with life rules there 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ( no alcohol involved most of the times ) 

Keep dreaming 😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In Denmark males drink a lot because they are afraid of women. Cheers.

• Haha 3

Just now, northguy said:

Different cultures certainly is not a bad thing,

but disrespect for women are across the line for me..

I guess "some" here dont respect women as much as we are brought up to do.  I am not generlizing as I know people in many places who are very respectful to women and could never even think about groping a sleeping woman - knowing her or not. But I have noticed a trend here. Its not pretty.

Just now, kris66 said:

Keep dreaming 😉

Whatever you say 😂 The benefits of living in an island are incredibly enormous ( just think why people choose them and what it offers them so as to make holidays there ) .. I am sad to tell you that the girls of your country are considered “ easy “ to have. 😂 .. some of the most difficult are Italians and also the French in a way .. I can tell you any detail you wish for any European nationality girl you want , how to flirt them , approach ,  what to expect , chances and so on .. and .. who are maybe the hottest to sleep with .. But if you say “ keep dreaming “ , nothing more to add since I will be going very very fast off topic 😂🤣😂