B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

In most European countries , it is the famous “ everyone knows it “ but this is now a habit .. of course if it is sold and used in masses , then it is illegal .. but to make a joint in a park or just walking , nobody  nowadays says anything . 

Nonsense! All over Europe except for a few countires it will get you a TICKET!  Even in Holland where they now make it illegal again.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

lying here is amazing!

I'm not lying because the footage doesn't like. You are the liar at 05:20:51 she was definitely awake the footage is there for all to see.

Just now, Daleys said:

I'm not lying because the footage doesn't like. You are the liar at 05:20:51 she was definitely awake the footage is there for all to see.

Lets see what RLC says.  Probably nothing as not enough complained this time and he is their "star fucker".  But lets see. Let's just agree to disagree.

• Haha 1

à l’instant, kris66 a dit :

Lets see what RLC says.  Probably nothing as not enough complained this time and he is their "star fucker".  But lets see. Let's just agree to disagree.

You are one fucking liar. All you spread is nasty fucking lies. You are a fucking troll and should be banned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Most of these people that are crying out rape are probably guys that pee sitting down!

Hey don't judge, for some reason I have 2 pee streams one goes down directly and the other one has a different direction every time. I do it for safety reasons!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Are you for real? Your opinion on whats ok with a woman is so deranged. I hope women stay far away from you. 

Life has behaved / is behaving nice to me with women .. whatever you are seeing , I have done it and there has never been any problem ( I just have never done 2 threesomes in 2 weeks like Dylan ) 😂😂 Women will always say the famous “ I don’t want “ “ what are you doing “ and so on and the more you keep on and finally they surrender , they will tell you a big “ THAT WAS NICE “ with a big smile - to say it politely - in the end and especially if you have satisfied them   .

Live your life the way you have your principles and what you consider right or wrong and state your opinion as you have ALL THE RIGHT of the world in the forum but DON’T JUDGE ME on how I see things when you don’t even know what kind of person I am considered in my private life .. luckily , there are some people here who are open minded and can understand when  the lines are crossed , what it is moral and what not and what REAL LIFE in 2023 is and not 1950 that the girls were wearing skirts that if they could see their legs was “ blasphemy “ , disgrace  and whatever .. Ding dong hello , 2023 society’s life rules are calling ( it is another story if it s right or wrong and if we like it or not ) 

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Nonsense! All over Europe except for a few countires it will get you a TICKET!  Even in Holland where they now make it illegal again.

It can get you a ticket in theory, but chances are low. Nobody cares.

You'd have to be doing something else wrong as well, or make a nuisance of yourself, to actually be fined for it in most places. A bit like you usually only get fined for public drunkenness if you are actually behaving annoyingly/harassingly in public.

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Quite comfortable with my sexuality actually,if I were gay,i wouldn't have a problem saying so! You should try coming out the closet,it's clouding your judgment and making you angry and miserable! 😆 

so you are gay then!

Wow, what a performance the threesome.

We have a new star, great Ari! Thanks to all three, hard work (but pleasant I guess).

Aziza needs to clear her mind on what she wants to be.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Life has behaved / is behaving nice to me with women .. whatever you are seeing , I have done it and there has never been any problem ( I just have never done 2 threesomes in 2 weeks like Dylan ) 😂😂 Women will always say the famous “ I don’t want “ “ what are you doing “ and so on and the more you keep on and finally they surrender , they will tell you a big “ THAT WAS NICE “ with a big smile - to say it politely - in the end and especially if you have satisfied them   .

Live your life the way you have your principles and what you consider right or wrong and state your opinion as you have ALL THE RIGHT of the world in the forum but DON’T JUDGE ME on how I see things when you don’t even know what kind of person I am considered in my private life .. luckily , there are some people here who are open minded and can understand when  the lines are crossed , what it is moral and what not and what REAL LIFE in 2023 is and not 1950 that the girls were wearing skirts that if they could see their legs was “ blasphemy “ , disgrace  and whatever .. Ding dong hello , 2023 society’s life rules are calling ( it is another story if it s right or wrong and if we like it or not ) 

you couldn't fuck your way out of a wet paper bag!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

In teoria può  procurarti  un biglietto, ma le possibilità sono basse. A nessuno importa.

Dovresti anche fare qualcos'altro di sbagliato, o dare fastidio a te stesso, per essere effettivamente multato per questo nella maggior parte dei posti. Un po' come se di solito vieni multato per ubriachezza pubblica solo se ti comporti in modo fastidioso/molesto in pubblico.

Bene, allora perche’ si nascondono per rollare gli spinelli se e’ legale? E poi le fumano davanti la cam tranquillamente, RLC dice che e’ vietato l’uso di droghe, e anche se fosse cannabis, e’ considerata ancora come droga