B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

6 minutes ago, Parker said:

You are one fucking liar. All you spread is nasty fucking lies. You are a fucking troll and should be banned.

Oh wow anyone hurt your butt?  I have every right to say what i want and have my opinion (it's not yours to decide) I am impressed with your vocabulary skills.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

Wow, what a performance the threesome.

We have a new star, great Ari! Thanks to all three, hard work (but pleasant I guess).

Aziza needs to clear her mind on what she wants to be.

Amen…Aziza should have joined the fun, together with Ari they are the hottest girls right now 

Quand Aziza la jeté, alors qu'il était au fond du gouffre, à la piscine en B4, il lui a violemment lancé un briquet dans sa direction à deux reprises, heureusement, elle s'est tournée pour l'éviter, monsieur était en pleine crise, puis en B7 toujours à la piscine il lui a violement envoyé le ballon, sur elle, elle a poussé un cri , c'était pour lui faire mal, il ne supporte pas qu'on lui résiste, sans compter les intimidations et les regards de fou !.(et surtout de la façon qu'Aziza la dégagée) !  Ce type est une grosse merde, un prétentieux un malade mental. Alors oui ça me dégouterait qu'elle baise avec cette erreur de la nature, ce pitre de foire !

Reprends toi Aziza, pas ce débile !

Si quelqu'un a pu lui montrer ses séances avec ses copines, trio, je donnerai une fortune pour découvrir sa réaction !

Alors oui, rien que pour cette violence gratuite, RLC, aurait déjà dû le virer !

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nonsense! All over Europe except for a few countires it will get you a TICKET!  Even in Holland where they now make it illegal again.

Wake up and go out of your house , in squares , at a beach , at a bar at night , 80-90% of the people will make at least one joint and nothing’s by occurs . It isn’t legal in my country but nobody cares because this is like a “ law for the books “ and not for the reality in life . As far as Holland is concerned , you can easily make a joint in public as long as you don’t bother someone and the police can just approach you and tell you - politely - that you are bothering others who are nearby and “ if you could please go a bit further than where you are standing “ … I have never ever done drugs  , joints or smoked even one cigarette in my life , just in case you believe out of favor for these people . I don’t like smokers or any kind of these people who do it , but they don’t bother me , it is their health and not mine … So , please , 2023 … This is another world .

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Hey don't judge, for some reason I have 2 pee streams one goes down directly and the other one has a different direction every time. I do it for safety reasons!

It was a joke 😆, I pee sitting as I currently have a fractured foot...it's quit comfy actually 😆 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

It can get you a ticket in theory, but chances are low. Nobody cares.

You'd have to be doing something else wrong as well, or make a nuisance of yourself, to actually be fined for it in most places. A bit like you usually only get fined for public drunkenness if you are actually behaving annoyingly/harassingly in public.

Not in Northern Europe where I live (Scandinavia/Germany etc).  You WILL get a ticket if you are caught smoking weed no matter how much. It's not black/white in Europe. There's many differences incl. the level of what happens when you smoke weed.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so you are gay then!

I'm not,but as i said previously,I'm comfortable with my sexuality,so I can say a guy is good-looking or has a nice dick without guilt or any sexual attraction attached. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wake up and go out of your house , in squares , at a beach , at a bar at night , 80-90% of the people will make at least one joint and nothing’s by occurs . It isn’t legal in my country but nobody cares because this is like a “ law for the books “ and not for the reality in life . As far as Holland is concerned , you can easily make a joint in public as long as you don’t bother someone and the police can just approach you and tell you - politely - that you are bothering others who are nearby and “ if you could please go a bit further than where you are standing “ … I have never ever done drugs  , joints or smoked even one cigarette in my life , just in case you believe out of favor for these people . I don’t like smokers or any kind of these people who do it , but they don’t bother me , it is their health and not mine … So , please , 2023 … This is another world .

Do you live in Northern Europe (Scandinavia/Germany)? I guess not. Its not the same all over Europe and many European countries are actually getting more strict like Holland who was the most liberal country now makes it ILLEGAL- not as you refeer to which was before the new Dutch political bill. Get eudcated dude.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And she was NOT ok with him trying on mulitiple times after!

She's playing a game,maybe she would prefer it be exclusive with him,but he's enjoying being the 'cock of the walk' at the moment!!

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nonsense! All over Europe except for a few countires it will get you a TICKET!  Even in Holland where they now make it illegal again.

Weed and hash are illegal already in the Netherlands.
But if coffee shops and users adhere to the rules, they will not be fined or punished. If a user has weed or hash with him, he is punishable by law. But in the Netherlands, you will not be prosecuted if you have less than 5 grams of weed or hash with you.
FYI only, no rights can be derived from this statement 🤣😂😉

• Haha 1

Ahh .. some great opinions regarding Aziza ( well done guys stating the obvious ) , the post about Aziza needing to figure out what the hell she wants , it is one of the most accurate . Well done similar opinion guys because in the end here we will even forget how and what we did when we were 15-16 and we were attending the first parties at homes of friends and we would do as a much as possible to touch a boob or the ass pretending that we didn’t want while dancing a ballad with them or similar things … THE WORLD ISN’T a church , whoever doesn’t like what’s happening , i wonder what’s the reason of subscribing in such a site … what should be happening ? Ahhh …. I KNOW .. people laying on their bed or couches and playing with their phones and we can alternate cameras so we can “ voyeur “ them what they are observing on their phones and if they check the forum here and what it is written for them ….😂🤣😂

1 minute ago, jantje1967 said:

Weed and hash are illegal already in the Netherlands.
But if coffee shops and users adhere to the rules, they will not be fined or punished. If a user has weed or hash with him, he is punishable by law. But in the Netherlands, you will not be prosecuted if you have less than 5 grams of weed or hash with you.
FYI only, no rights can be derived from this statement 🤣😂😉

For he 10th time. Ducth Parliament has made a bill making coffeshops illegal too. All weed consumption will be illegal in Holland. It's just not yet been implemented.

• Confused 1