B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

Ari,Gloria and Aziza are they the new Drunk Bunch Crew? I've been away for a little bit traveling. but IΒ  noticed that 3 of them are getting drunk all the time?

And That Liza not bad at all?

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Ari,Gloria and Aziza are they the new Drunk Bunch Crew? I've been away for a little bit traveling. but IΒ  noticed that 3 of them are getting drunk all the time?

And That Liza not bad at all?

Liza is horrible, she does absolutely nothing.Β 

27 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Liza is horrible, she does absolutelyΒ 

Β  Β Yeah, She's boring. But I got a thing for those skinny ballerina type women. I admire nice looking women Even if they're boring or not? I guess she floats my boat πŸ™‚

• Confused 1

On 5/7/2023 at 4:24 AM, omedo said:

Well, with so much fun, it's as if I just appeared yesterday...😏

She started out doing almost nothing and has somehow managed to do even less as time went on. She seems nice and she's attractive, but she doesn't seem to have any interest in actually participating in RLC. 100 days of that is enough for me. Doesn't help that she seems to be mentoring Liza to follow her lead.

• Upvote 2

We find out then why Ari has been in this excitement , unstoppable and β€œ crazy β€œ mood the last days .. I would think that Ari was older , many kudos for this young girl proving that SHE KNOWS how the life of a 19 years old in wonderful Barcelona should be .. all the best to lovely Ari πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘