Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

When he's doing a blowjob, he stays straight and when the creamy milk comes out, he doesn't have the strength to lift the Weight of the dick 

Leora going to end up been a Russian shot putter

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I never said she was phased by negative talk, I have given her more than most in my time.

What I said was what credentials do we have to give her advise ?

We have every right to say what we want. We give family and friends advice in person, when necessary. Just look at it as being "fatherly advice". Some of us have life experience and want to share it - good and bad. It is up to individuals to accept what is suggested or talked about or not. Leora is Leora and will do as she well pleases and is fine with us but in this forum we can talk whatever we like to.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Gotta rant...

How FUCKING CLUELESS can he still be?

10+ years with the same woman and he still doesn't know how to touch her (he only knows how to touch his weiner).

She has to get him off AND herself. She has positioned herself, motioned, told him what to do, has given him every FUCKING sign informing her what she likes...and he remains FUCKING CLUELESS!

But I give Leora credit - she knows how to multitask: Bates with one hand, touches her tits with the other, and sucks him off.

All the reason why I can't watch them doing their sex thing. I tried watching a few of the jimbo4 videos with the two of them but I just couldn't take it. Sad to watch but sad for Leora having to do EVERYTHING. Yes, 10+ years and as if it is Groundhog Day or same clueless performances. Paul is having sex but comes across as if he is "not into it". Damn, beautiful, sexy, horny Leora will never be sexually satisfied unless she masturbates.

Paul is "in it for himself" - drop a cum load and 

Thats All Folks Goodnight GIF - Thats All Folks Goodnight Looney Tunes GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Gotta rant...

How FUCKING CLUELESS can he still be?

10+ years with the same woman and he still doesn't know how to touch her (he only knows how to touch his weiner).

She has to get him off AND herself. She has positioned herself, motioned, told him what to do, has given him every FUCKING sign informing her what she likes...and he remains FUCKING CLUELESS!

But I give Leora credit - she knows how to multitask: Bates with one hand, touches her tits with the other, and sucks him off.

He's a complete dud,that'll never change!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1