Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I will with pleasure let Pulo do the talking because he speaks positive, sweet and mushy about this apartment. I will happily let the emoji freaks do their talking with their nice loveable caring emojis. I will give way to ALL the Leora lovers/followers/subscribers so that they can eagerly jump in and talk highly of both Leora AND Paul. I can take a hint. I will accept this topic as being the Fan Page Leora & Paul - Home Activities. Also, for me, I will consider all topics for this apartment as being Fan Pages. Enjoy.

Hi Dougie, I hope that you reconsider and keep posting here. II do appreciate your sense of humour and often get a good laugh reading your posts. When I do not like what you write I simply ignore it. And fuck the emoji freaks 🖕

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

Paul Sleeping in Malia's room 

Leora In bed with nice black pajamas watching movies on laptop and cell phone 

petting the ass 

Masturbation with mr white 

Strong Orgasm with Mr White 

Leora Shouted Too loud when the orgasm comes out 

paul He got up from bed and went to see What Leora  was doing 

Leora Didn't wait for Paul 

Leora Started blowjobing Paul 

Jumping on Paul 

side position 

strong orgasm 

in the bathroom 

Leora lavando o gatinho na banheira e Paul lavando o pau 

Mr branco Being washed in the sink and placed in the drawer 

At the end Paul leora Eva In Malia's room talking 

Eat 

To sleep 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

Jimbo, you know that I have a lot of respect forf you; however, I don't agree with everything here. Fisrt, I don't think that this forum is a mean to cummunicate with Leora or Paul. I believe it is intended to express our opinions on what we see and observe in their appartment (RLC). If Leora decides to check the forum it should be at her own risk. Keep in mind also that RLC promotes their website as the Prfivate life of participants which brings me to this second opinion. I agree that some of us may be divorced, single, loners or whatever but in the end I do not believe that any of us here are living our private life in front of cams. Like you, I do not critique her personal choices and do not really have interest in her social life either. I do critique Paul from time to time about his lack of sexual skills, lack of emotions and his permanent stunned look but at the same time I respect that he is who she wants to be with. So I always look forward to her next bate hoping that she will surprise me as she did with the new sexy lingerie she has been showing us lately. But in the end I respect the right of CC members to post their opinions negative or positive and when I get tired of the same posts I simply use the ignore button. The emoji freaks do not provide anything to the forum anymore, not even in the Leora fan page thread, all they do is react to other who do post. Poor things!

Cheers!

Hey RD, I agree with your sentiments entirely ! My post in no way was intended to critique divorced or single people who live alone, only to point out the irony of people who are in that category giving advice to Leora and Paul on how to live thier private and personal life, rather like the Pope writing a best selling book on the 100 best sexual positions to reach better orgasm's.

I did try to separate " personal and private " from apartment "working" where without performing for the camera's L&P would not be in Prague doing anything.

I have always maintained that it is every members right to use this forum for what it was intended, to express differing opinions on what goes on within the confines of the apartment. This may take the form of praise or criticism depending on the writers expectations. I have never shied away from what I classed as honest criticism of Leora when I thought in MY OPINION she could have done better, the same as I have been forthright in praising her if I thought it warranted.

It matters not to me whether she reads the forum or not, if she enjoys the accolades' then she must learn to accept the negative remarks also as long as they are respectful.

The emoji freaks as you say provide nothing constructive to this forum whatsoever, but actually are that conceited they believe they are relevant, they aren't, only in thier own demented minds. The main one still does it because he was caught out as a liar and hypocrite and shamed into exile which has at least improved this forum tenfold.

Always good to exchange opinions with you my friend!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

Hi Dougie, I hope that you reconsider and keep posting here. II do appreciate your sense of humour and often get a good laugh reading your posts. When I do not like what you write I simply ignore it. And fuck the emoji freaks 🖕

DITTO !!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I will with pleasure let Pulo do the talking because he speaks positive, sweet and mushy about this apartment. I will happily let the emoji freaks do their talking with their nice loveable caring emojis. I will give way to ALL the Leora lovers/followers/subscribers so that they can eagerly jump in and talk highly of both Leora AND Paul. I can take a hint. I will accept this topic as being the Fan Page Leora & Paul - Home Activities. Also, for me, I will consider all topics for this apartment as being Fan Pages. Enjoy.

@dougiestyle4u You have misread and misinterpreted what I wrote.

I am in no shape or form a Leora acolyte, as I am often criticised by the Leora Luvvies of being too critical of her. I have an opinion just as everyone who watches RLC or contributes to CC.

When she is in my opinion good I say so, and when in my opinion she is shite I also say so.

I'm sorry you don't agree with my point of view but that shouldn't prevent you from continuing to express yours on the forum......Why would it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2