Which Gives Leora the Best Orgasms AND Sexual Satisfaction?

Which Gives Leora the Best Orgasms AND Sexual Satisfaction?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, through observations, which of these three gives Leora the best orgasms AND sexual satisfaction?

• Sexy Teasing, Masturbation and Intentional Performances for Her Adoring Subscribers/Fans/Viewers
    • Paul
    • For Leora to be Totally Fulfilled, She Needs Both Her Sexy Performances for Her Fans AND Sex with Paul.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2023 at 03:59 AM

Not many members voted (only 14) but no surprise since not many members actually post comments in the Leora topics. But just what I suspected - all but one member overwhelmingly felt that Leora does her sexy teases,  masturbation shows and any intentional performances (including sex with Paul) are done for her adoring subscribers/fans/viewers. Paul happens to be there so she takes advantage by adding him to her cam "showtimes". Performing for the cams gives Leora her best orgasms and sexual satisfactions while Paul is happy to get his milk expressed (according to pulo). Basically Paul is just another limited sex toy for Leora to use to try and please her followers. I only like watching Leora suck cock and swallow cum but other than that he is too frustrating to watch. Paul pretty much fumbles at sex and gives Leora no tenderness or any real physical intimacy. Even as this couple live together, do some things together, have some sex (if you can call it that) and tend to do their own separate things in the apartment, to me, I look at them as still being loners with distance between them and NOT a real normal couple. 

Leora gives a lot but gets little to nothing in return.

Paul receives a lot but gives little to nothing in return. 

Sound fair, you think? I guess to both Leora and Paul it definitely does - 🤣.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Not many members voted (only 14) but no surprise since not many members actually post comments in the Leora topics. But just what I suspected - all but one member overwhelmingly felt that Leora does her sexy teases,  masturbation shows and any intentional performances (including sex with Paul) are done for her adoring subscribers/fans/viewers. Paul happens to be there so she takes advantage by adding him to her cam "showtimes". Performing for the cams gives Leora her best orgasms and sexual satisfactions while Paul is happy to get his milk expressed (according to pulo). Basically Paul is just another limited sex toy for Leora to use to try and please her followers. I only like watching Leora suck cock and swallow cum but other than that he is too frustrating to watch. Paul pretty much fumbles at sex and gives Leora no tenderness or any real physical intimacy. Even as this couple live together, do some things together, have some sex (if you can call it that) and tend to do their own separate things in the apartment, to me, I look at them as still being loners with distance between them and NOT a real normal couple. 

Leora gives a lot but gets little to nothing in return.

Paul receives a lot but gives little to nothing in return. 

Sound fair, you think? I guess to both Leora and Paul it definitely does - 🤣.

I totally agree Dougie  me and wife are the same only we fight alot and shout and swear at each other but then are we a normal couple or are leora and paul

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

I totally agree Dougie  me and wife are the same only we fight alot and shout and swear at each other but then are we a normal couple

Definitely a normal couple. Me and the wife argue too and she mostly gets her way but at least I stand my ground to say what I have to. I even told her to "shut the fuck up' (only once and NEVER again) which I dearly paid for but she knows now when I start to get upset. We laugh it off and continue to be sweet with each other. Arguing shows feelings and disagreements but tends to make each other aware of boundaries about how far to go. Ideal relationships need equal give and take. I am an easy going guy who wants to be sexually abused so I have to settle for being an easy going guy - :smile:.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...