B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

Watching Azura , maybe we can all get free lessons on how women are when they cheat men , it is like nothing happened . This is for sure pure real life incidents that we have the privilege to get to see on cameras and not speculate or think how things happen .. here’s a proof of a woman cheating and it is like “ ok , nothing happened “ .. but seeing them “ selling “ feelings , pff , whatever .. how stupid we are so many times when the pussy guide and drive us insane …

11 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

My guess is that he is not comfortable with the cameras.  He likes her.

My theory starts slowly be that Aziza / Azura / Ulyana / Harley / Tani have all guys outside that they have explained them the RLC project but they don’t want to participate with the on cameras exposure . The girls for a long time resisted in whatever happenings but eventually they surrendered .. especially Aziza and Azura they were seen REPEATEDLY enjoy the hugs , caressing and kisses / licking from Dylan and in a way seeking to be around him that it really feels and looks goofy and foolish for the guys to be next to the girls ( of course we have the privilege of watching and most probably it would be the same for any of us in a similar situation not having the advantage / privilege of cameras watching ) .. in any case , it is just real life stories and for me it is great to see what’s gonna happen . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Married people sex is almost as boring as girls masturbating.

point is about knowing how to make love, treat a lover and a sense of endurance ... these Master labels  are so ridiculous for this hit and run douche bag... which we are happy they are getting fucked   but this adulation from some guys like he is some Master of Sex makes me cringe. 

hit and run and where are they now ...  and the truth is as is often the truth  It is these girls who pull him in not him conquering fuck all   Ridiculous 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

point is about knowing how to make love, treat a lover and a sense of endurance ... these Master labels  are so ridiculous for this hit and run douche bag... which we are happy they are getting fucked   but this adulation from some guys like he is some Master of Sex makes me cringe. 

hit and run and where are they now ...  and the truth is as is often the truth  It is these girls who pull him in not him conquering fuck all   Ridiculous 

This is incredibly narrow-minded. Not every girl wants to make love. Some want to be fucked and manhandled. Azura would not have fucked Dylan as much as she did in one night if she didn't enjoy what he was doing. 

And to play devil's advocate, let's say your second statement was accurate. It still proves the real fact that these girls enjoy being with him. And that obviously they don't see him as some bad person the way the haters on this forum try to paint him as.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1