Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if thats the case why do they have to show affection and stuff with alba around gettin cozy and hug and kissin on the couch and snuglin up  sounds a little more for them but why be disrespectful  to alba wait til you or she leaves before you start yr lovein

ive said enough  jusy statin my opinion because this is very tense  bringin the guest in  even tho alba and the guset seem to be ok  just dont have any sex around alba  do you agree

ok this is the one i wont say nothin more  dianna got off the couch with the guest and the are sleepin together in the spare bedroom no sound alba is asleep in other romm this is stupid but thats all for now i hope they dont wake  alba  idiots unless its ok with her  then its a whole new ballgame we ll see 

well alba did get up and saw they were not in livin room and knew they were in spareroom she put on her coat and went out bedroom window hope yr right that she is ok

alba came back fell on the bed with head in pillow and then got up and walked back out think she was sobbingstill had jacket on when in bed came bacin to bathroom starin at mirror

Guest Junit b

I guess I am really new to this... all my assumptions seem to be wrong about beside the fact that there is major attraction between the guest and Alba.

I was under the impression that the guest left the house the first time because Alba gave Danna an ultimatum to choose between her and the guest- WRONG!

I definetely wished I was more serious in high school with my spanish classes LOL.

I am glad to read your opinions but I really wished that someone who speaks spanish really explain us what is really going here.

I guess I am really new to this... all my assumptions seem to be wrong about beside the fact that there is major attraction between the guest and Alba.

I was under the impression that the guest left the house the first time because Alba gave Danna an ultimatum to choose between her and the guest- WRONG!

I definetely wished I was more serious in high school with my spanish classes LOL.

I am glad to read your opinions but I really wished that someone who speaks spanish really explain us what is really going here.

Don't feel bad.  I don't know how many times I've gotten the wrong impression about something I've seen on RLC.  And, yeah...knowing their language would really help.  Maybe Yuri will drop in and tell us what's going on.  (he's a Spaniard)

Guest Junit b

You are right; we'll just wait and see.

By the way, I know I still dont have access to private areas but is it me or none of these girls have taken a shower in the past couple of days  :D