Ana & Danna first pics.

You are right; we'll just wait and see.

By the way, I know I still dont have access to private areas but is it me or none of these girls have taken a shower in the past couple of days  :D

Don't know for sure, but I don't think anyone has bathed since the guest arrived, though the guest did wash her hair.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....I was away from home just for a weekend and look what a mess we do have here ...lol

If someone has recorded anything on video with sound and I dont mean sex, just any part of the chat between them I could be of help trying to figure out what's going on with them.

Wow....I was away from home just for a weekend and look what a mess we do have here ...lol

If someone has recorded anything on video with sound and I dont mean sex, just any part of the chat between them I could be of help trying to figure out what's going on with them.

Sorry, I didn't record any of this.

In any event, much of the talking happened either outside or in the small bedroom.

OK, anyway I'll try to listen as much as I can so maybe I can pick one name maybe and then we'll knew If the guest were the one who's cheating with Diana or another one.

That will clear things up a bit.

You are right; we'll just wait and see.

By the way, I know I still dont have access to private areas but is it me or none of these girls have taken a shower in the past couple of days

I tried to upload a video but Im guessing thereis a size limit on it here..

Alba did showered this morning..  The video is about 88mb size.

Here is a small clip on the video I tried to upload.

I did not see much sex other than some plays on the couch earlier than this video.

This video has Alba in shower this morning.

checking if the file size gets thru...

On ‎2013‎-‎02‎-‎24 at 4:33 AM, BJ said:

Here is a small clip on the video I tried to upload.

I did not see much sex other than some plays on the couch earlier than this video.

This video has Alba in shower this morning.

checking if the file size gets thru...

I downloaded this video.

The image in the first pic played very briefly...the rest of the video was like the second pic.