Ana & Danna first pics.

Danna seems really sad on that couch all by herself...

I guess choosing LOVE over LUST would do that to anyone. Good thing is that the pain will be temporary and wont be as great as if it was Alba who left.

hope she knows she made the right decision (unless if she was in love with the other )

God, this is giving me a headache LOL

I don't know what you are talking about.

What kind of decision did Diana make?  Did I miss something?

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take of what's going on is slightly different than Jo Jo's. I don't speak Spanish so I could be completely wrong. But what I think has happened is that the guest was a mutual friend of Dianna and Alba. And Alba isn't quite as forward as Dianna is. So she's been talking up this girl for a few days, hoping to make her move, but she's just really shy.

But either it's just because the guest was more attracted to Dianna's forwardness or Dianna in general (which obviously doesn't make sense to us straight guys but we don't know how the mind of a lesbian works) but either way she switched her feelings from Alba to Dianna. Or maybe she didn't switch her feelings. Maybe she's down for the threesome (just not on cam)

Or my 3rd theory is that Dianna just pushed her way in between the guest and Alba and made her move and the guest just gave in.

Dianna is sleeping on the couch, which is what she did yesterday. So either they've decided to not sleep in the same bed anymore or Alba is still pissed at Dianna. First Dianna cheats on Alba, than she steals Alba's new crush. This girl is turning out to be a real bitch. 

at this point they are together in the house from my last statements alba just put extrta blankets on danna on the couch which shows me the love is still there and whatever is going on i hope can be resolved because right now all looks good

thats true no sex in almost a week and sleepin on the couch  but hopefully that will changen  as time goes on she does go to the brd  at night but sleep only so let it work itself out  but dianna cheated before so thats what makes this confusin lets see it play out  hope all goes well

fyi........update  230am there time  danna still sleep on the couch alba in bedroom and the guest comes  back in house  so thats it  will have to see where this is going  alba inkitchen with her they seem to be gettin along laughing so we will have to wait and see im off for the night

the guest is sittin on the couch with dianna  put a towel on her head  and chattin and cuddlin somewhat while alba is in the bedroom in bed reading a book  stay tuned for more twist in this crazy relationship

wow now the guest is cryin on the couch  by dianna  and alba just got out of bed and open bed window and went outside with phone things are strange here ok enough for now  good nite all will see whats going on tomorrow 

dianna might be sick that guest is all over her  just layin her head on her to make her feel better or  to show her love in any case it shouldnt be done like that with alba in the bedroom  what an idiot

dianna might be sick that guest is all over her  just layin her head on her to make her feel better or  to show her love in any case it shouldnt be done like that with alba in the bedroom  what an idiot

What makes you think Alba has any interest in the guest?