Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think chunky and the new girl are gonna have sexytime. please someone record it as i have to go

The speculation is that they already did.

A while ago they both went into the toilet...stayed in there for a long time.

Unfortunately, there are no cameras there.

Why are you guys attacking RJ? What did he do wrong? The whole point of the forum is to talk about whats going on.

RJ has kept me informed of the things I've missed while I couldn't watch the cams. So thank you RJ.

Why are you guys attacking RJ? What did he do wrong? The whole point of the forum is to talk about whats going on.

RJ has kept me informed of the things I've missed while I couldn't watch the cams. So thank you RJ.

What he did wrong was 72 posts in 10 pages.  Believe me, there wasn't that much happening during that time that he had to report 72 times.

No...what he was doing was posting every single thought that came into his head...in separate posts.  He made up to six single posts in succession multiple times.  At 16 posts per page, he actually filled over 3 of those 10 pages with his running opinions...and he has been doing that for almost 12 hours.  During that 12 hours this thread increased an incredible 20 pages.

I suggested more than once that he should take it to the chatroom I created for the topic...but he refused.  He said, "there's nobody there"...even though I was there.  That means he just wanted someone to hear him talk and what he said didn't matter.

Frankly, it was irritating to myself and other registered forum members.  I finally had enough and made my threat.

But, you know, I'm just another member here and I consider my threat to be essentially useless.  The decision to ban him would have had to come from Admin or a moderator and if they decided to act just because I made a complaint, I would expect them to proceed with a warning...instead of a ban.

But, you know, I'm just another member here and I consider my threat to be essentially useless.  The decision to ban him would have had to come from Admin or a moderator and if they decided to act just because I made a complaint, I would expect them to proceed with a warning...instead of a ban.

I'm a moderator, but i'm not going to ban anyone.. I'll leave that to admin.

That said, i totaly agree with you.. In the last 20 pages maybe someone posted a couple of nice pictures.. well i'm never gonna now, i'm not reading through the hole thing!

Guest heermaan

What he did wrong was 72 posts in 10 pages.  Believe me, there wasn't that much happening during that time that he had to report 72 times.

No...what he was doing was posting every single thought that came into his head...in separate posts.  He made up to six single posts in succession multiple times.  At 16 posts per page, he actually filled over 3 of those 10 pages with his running opinions...and he has been doing that for almost 12 hours.  During that 12 hours this thread increased an incredible 20 pages.

I suggested more than once that he should take it to the chatroom I created for the topic...but he refused.  He said, "there's nobody there"...even though I was there.  That means he just wanted someone to hear him talk and what he said didn't matter.

Frankly, it was irritating to myself and other registered forum members.  I finally had enough and made my threat.

72 positions for a dull day in the life of this couple, when something exciting happens with this couple expecting a dreadful number of messages from rj