Ana & Danna first pics.

first let me say im deeply sry if i offended you this is my first time on here and i got emotional into it and overposted because i wanted evryone  to be informed i will try to be alot better at this next time plz forgive  me for this AND may i comment on these ppl  i seen the three of t6hem this monrg siitin on couch and havin good taklk so i believe alba has accepted danna and her friend guest and now she can move on and they can at least spend  the remaining time with each other  last night after the shower wseguest was lookin to see if alba was around so i know emotionally its still a thing but  also the girls went into albas room to try to get alba out so they can use big bed but let her sleep so i think alba  might be movin to spareroom and the girls to big bed  and i hope alba  will be ok with that if what i see this morng it should be so right now danna and alba on couch thats also good so from this point on its all up to them to get along  it will be a sad farewell tho when alba leaves but hope fully a good one  i wish alba the best since im shuttin down for the rest of this house i still want to say how amazin it was to see alba stay thru what happened and go thru her emotions and see her today with them  so good luck to them ive spent many nights abd days  with them seen so many twist and turns  but all will be good evn tho danna and guest really handled it badly so once agn i ask your patience and understanding  and im sry and i hope to be back here agn ty all

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that all of your help is very appreciated here.. And since there are no actual rools here, we can only give comments if we think you could have done things different. So don't feel bad or not-welcome :)

If you do not want to use the chat another option is to create a new thread. IMO if you start a thread, you own it and set the rules..

translation is always welcome :) keep it up :)

Guest bigteory

Well at this point I can confirm that the guest is the one Dianna has cheated with. Her name is Laia.

It is clear with what you said Yuri.

Dianna be unfaithful whith Laia,(in the other review of Yuri, leaving the two names  Laia and Irne) It is obvious in the way in which they touch each other

But I do not understand is what's between Laia and Alba, why  Alba does not hate her?

Maybe does he like Laia ? There is very strong the way in which Alba gun-sight to Laia

just to say quickly laial(aka lail) when this room first opened w laial was visitor and good friend with alba  at this point alba has shown true  grit in still being a friend to both in spite of danna  and laila hookin up  and  in spite of her breakup with danna  still cares for them both  and this is probly where  the story will probly finsih otu when alba  leaves and thats a good thing even tho the farewell will be emotional im sure (be advised that this is the way i see it and is not certain if it will end this way but i hope so  i hope i helped someone  ill be on and off no more overposting 

It is clear with what you said Yuri.

Dianna be unfaithful whith Laia,(in the other review of Yuri, leaving the two names  Laia and Irne) It is obvious in the way in which they touch each other

But I do not understand is what's between Laia and Alba, why  Alba does not hate her?

Maybe does he like Laia ? There is very strong the way in which Alba gun-sight to Laia

Maybe the question everybody needs to make is: Do they have any other place to stay at this point? Knowing already that both of them came from outside Barcelona I'd doubt it.

And just by looking to their economical status (none of them appears to work) I dont think they are resourcefull to dump their paid place (if they pay for the flat, I dunno whats the deal with RCL owners) and move to another place. So my guess is the are bound to keep appearances and wait till the end of the month.

Guest Junit b

Hey all,

Has anyone ever experienced a problem with Segpay? (RLC billing)

Before, I couldnt renew my membership bcuz my credit card was blocked... now that it is working again ; Segpay still declines my card. It is fustrating!!!

If anyone ever had that problem and found a way to fix it plz help me out and tell me how

Thanks a lot

Hey all,

Has anyone ever experienced a problem with Segpay? (RLC billing)

Before, I couldnt renew my membership bcuz my credit card was blocked... now that it is working again ; Segpay still declines my card. It is fustrating!!!

If anyone ever had that problem and found a way to fix it plz help me out and tell me how

Thanks a lot

i recently had an issue with my bank card i had to call and allow the charges they are international charges and alot of banks will not accept with out permissions so id advise you to call and  confirm with your bank that they are alowd to charge once i did that i havent had any other issues it woulod decline the card no matter the avail funds its a protection deal idk but just call and let e m know you are allowing the charges and all should be good

Yes JoJo, they were so playful when they arrived there....

I'm afraid now it's the begining of the end, Alba woke up early today and started packing her stuff, emptying shelves, etc....

Well, at first I thought she was packing, as well.  But now I'm not so sure.  I am starting to think it is just house cleaning.

I had to turn the sound of because she is playing the same three or four songs over and over and over.  It's making me sick.

just got up and alba cleanin off coffeetable i think the end is near its so sad i wishdanna and albas friend wouyld have used better way to end this feel real bad for alba this is sad but also new apt for alba means new start  wish her the best  as for danna and laia(albas friend)  i hope you 2 understand this situation and too laila watch danna closely so she dont cheat on you will post later on as things go on