Ana & Danna first pics.

either house cleanin or gettin her things together she is now by her pc cleanin there stuff on the floor separatin we will just have to watch  as the days goes on

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at first I thought she was packing, as well.  But now I'm not so sure.  I am starting to think it is just house cleaning.

I had to turn the sound of because she is playing the same three or four songs over and over and over.  It's making me sick.

I dunno I keep thinking it's more than cleaning. Alba is sorting things up, splitting them into two groups.... too much work just to clean.

she just put h stuff in bag  when she was cleanin pc  in hallway thats not a good sign and danna is cleanin big bedroom where alba was so im not sure but i think the end is close and danna is movin around like she wants her out  that danna who did  t5he cheatin shouldmove albas  young and with a new start will be ok its just sad to see danna checkin out all the rooms  with no remorse or guilt for any of this situation

she just put h stuff in bag  when she was cleanin pc  in hallway thats not a good sign and danna is cleanin big bedroom where alba was so im not sure but i think the end is close and danna is movin around like she wants her out  that danna who did  t5he cheatin shouldmove albas  young and with a new start will be ok its just sad to see danna checkin out all the rooms  with no remorse or guilt for any of this situation

Please don't take this wrong...I really only mean it as a friendly suggestion...but could you use some punctuation?  I really have a hard time understanding what you write sometimes.

Thanks.

just about the whole house is clean they did talk and laugh for a bit alba is sweepin and danna listng to music so alba made sure to help clean house  i hope cheatin danna  just realizes what she has lost  alba is going out in style  and grace and danna cant wait for albas friend to move in  so lets see what the day brings  back later ill be watchin for yr post dont want to get emotional and overpost 

latest update..... lalia (was not around last night and danna was in bathroom reachin for a rag so might be onperiod time  this morng danna and alba cleaned the whole house and alba was puttin stuff in a bag from pc  still waitin for the move  right now  alba sleep on couch and danna in kitchen at table textin on phone i guess with lalia dannas new partner and albas friendshes laughin now but was cryin earlier ok  i guess we just wait

Guest RLCaddict

latest update..... lalia (was not around last night and danna was in bathroom reachin for a rag so might be onperiod time  this morng danna and alba cleaned the whole house and alba was puttin stuff in a bag from pc  still waitin for the move  right now  alba sleep on couch and danna in kitchen at table textin on phone i guess with lalia dannas new partner and albas friendshes laughin now but was cryin earlier ok  i guess we just wait

Thanks for the update. So Ana is definitely moving out you think?

Guest nathye

j ai passer d agréable moment et vous allez vraiment me manquer        nathalie :'(