Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree kristall ben together 3 yrs cheast twice moves into cam invites girl over then starts t the same crap why bring it into camroom if you gonna do that to ana(alba)agn and to top it off why bring the girl in later and hug laugh and have sex with alba still there what a classless act oh well alba will be ok  good luck and i miss her

i totally agree kristall ben together 3 yrs cheast twice moves into cam invites girl over then starts t the same crap why bring it into camroom if you gonna do that to ana(alba)agn and to top it off why bring the girl in later and hug laugh and have sex with alba still there what a classless act oh well alba will be ok  good luck and i miss her

Did I miss something, rj?

Did Diana bring her new girlfriend to the apartment BEFORE Alba found out she was cheating?

according to reports  that girl was there visiotin in early january. dont know who invited

Dude...that was MY report.

It was on the second or third day the girls were in their apartment.  Laia and another girl...they appeared to be in a relationship...were visiting both Alba and Diana.  Kind of a housewarming.  There was no indication that Diana was having anything to do with Liai at that time.  Heck, Alba and Diana had their greatest sex...their most loving relationship...during and after that time.

Apparently you read something into my report that wasn't there.

Malheureusement, quoi qu'ont puissent dire cela ne fera pas revenir Alba et Dianna.

Il n'en reste pas moins qu'elles nous manques,

(et je ne parle pas pour le sexe...)

Unfortunately, that have can say it will not make go back Alba and Dianna.

The fact remains that they we lack,

(and I do not speak for sex...)

Desgraciadamente, que que tienen puedan decir esto no hará volver a Alba y a Dianna.

Sin embargo ellas nosotros faltas,

(y no hablo para el sexo...)

i totally agree with you jo i miss her dearly and definitley theres a hole here. i also hope they get ppl in soon i just saw  elaina and art finalluy had sex with out the covers i hope they are startin to feel comfortable. i also hope that rlc when they put tenants in also require no hidin anything from the cameras would make this site worthwhile

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...