Ana & Danna first pics.

Good post, Yuri and your points and information is appreciated.  I welcome your translation.  It clears things up.  I'm also happy that I got the names right.

A couple of questions:

1.  Did Diana cheat on Alba three times SINCE their "cat fight"?  Or has she cheated in the past before they entered the apartment?

2.  Have the girls given any indication if they will remain in the apartment...say, as roommates?  Or will they split up permanently?

If they have not given any indication...especially in regard to the second question...could you keep these questions in mind when you hear other conversations?

Thanks again, Yuri.

Oh, I wonder if you might also give us insights that you might get about Gia and Ian.  She certainly likes to talk, though I suspect a lot of what she says is inconsequential stuff.  Ian seems to think so...the way he tunes her out a lot of the time.

From what i can heat on your vid, Dianna has cheated on Alba three times all over the years. They've been toghether around three years. The first time Diana was unfaithful was before they moved over to the apartment with a woman named Irene. Since they've been in the apartment she cheated another two times, first time is what made hell break loose and started the cat fight. Since then, they agreed to stay toghther as friends (with benefits I guess) but after the fight Dianna cheated again with someone named Laya, first they made out and on another time they made love (those are the actual words she said, not fucking but made love), and that's what makes Alba the more upset, Dianna didn't respect her and wait untill they split up to start dating another one.

Regarding your second question I dont think they are gonna stay toghether for long because from another conversations I've heard, Alba is doing some work on another apartment (painting walls, buying furniture....) so it's a matter of time that one or the two of them will move out of the apartment. Not very good news, right?.

As for Gia and Ian sorry but I do not pay too much attention to their apartment so I'm of little help there.

Very helpful.

For RLC...and for us...I would rather they both leave and new tenants move in. 

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yuri (waiting approval)

Thanks a lot Yuri !

By the way I don't think Gia and Ian conversations are very interesting, they certainly talk a lot about the wedding. But if one day you have time to listen to what they say, it will be great.

I'll try to watch Gia and Ian's apartment more often, but since I'm not a registered user I just can access the free cams and  Im in the same time zone as well so it makes it more difficult because of schedule. When I'm able to connect to the cams they always seem to be out of their home. But as I said, I'll try.

Hmmm...

I don't know what the marijuana laws are in Spain, but I would say it is probably not a good idea to roll joints in a house full of cameras.

Danna is going at it like a machine.

On the other hand, maybe it is only tobacco.

With the financial crisis all over Spain and the tobacco prices rising to three times the ones it was 5 years ago, I'm more than sure she's rolling her own cigs. Nowadays it's pretty common to see more than 50% of the people (of those who smokes) rolling their own cigarettes.

BTW Im waiting for admin approval for my account more than 24 hours by now, is it normal? I registered to help translating all that they said in the video you posted before (Fireworks) so all of you can understand what was going on with these two.

As "espanol enterado" said in the Cat Fight post they are done as a couple. Chunky (BTW her name is Diana) has cheated on Skinny (named Alba not Anna) at least three times so it looks pretty impossible to go back together as if nothing has happened.

Addition, the sale of marijuana is illegal in Spain, but personal consumption is (mostly) not penalized

(OK, sorry this a late reaction)

Thanks for all that info Yuri. Helps a lot. Sad to hear Alba is the one leaving. Also sad to hear it confirmed that it was in fact the chubby one doing the cheating. And three times?! What a bitch.

Very strange as to why Dianaa agreed to move in together, into a house with cams no less when she didn't seem so into the relationship. But than again maybe she had gotten away with it for so long she just expected to keep getting away with it.

Well in any case for a short while they were the best cam. And right now it's almost 1 am and Alba is sitting there with what looks like a bottle of vodka on the table. Shes been texting and talking away so hopefully her final revenge will be to invite someone over to have sex in the house so Dianaa can see it.

Who stays, who goes?

We have three scenarios then:

Case of study Nr 1 - Alba stays Diana goes: By her looks maybe we'll prefer Alba to stay, she's skinnier and sexy looking than Dianna but also she's the faithful romantic and calmed down of the two. In that case, the probabilities of her bringing someone to the place and make all of us happy are scarce. Probably she'll need a looooong mourning period about her extinct relationship before something like that could happen.

Case of study Nr 2 - Diana stays Alba goes: I thing this could result in the most playfull situation due to the fact Diana is like the guy in the relationship (the kind of one who can hardly keep his thingy inside his pants) so we could see a lot of different women in and out of her.....apartment. The downside of this, I dont think she would bring sexy skinny gals like Alba, with her she has achieved the most, instead we would see two Chunkies everytime.

Case of study Nr 3 - Both goes: Who knows who could replace them...  another lez couple, maybe friens of them? A straight couple? (we have a few of them by now around here). So who knows let's hope the owners of RLC will want to keep thing spiced up with another lez couple.

No matter which scenario happens, I think I just might end my subscription if any new people insist on hiding their bodies from the cameras.  We already have three apartments with that happening a lot.  Another one would tip the balance the wrong way.