Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junit b

Hello everyone;

Am kind of new to this forum but I must admit , boy!!!! was I glad to find it.

Because of you guys I was able to know how the night ended altough I must admit that I was really disappointed because as am sure many of you wished; I was either hoping for a hot threesome or to see the new girl with the skinny one (Alba I think ).

Anyways; due to some problems with my credit card I wasnt able to see in all the rooms (You can imagine the fustration lol).

This has got to be the best "big brother type / live/ voyeur/ real life and unscripted" website out there.

Hope you guys keep posting updates (until I get my credit card issue resolved LOL )

Cheers All !!!

three girls last night up til 7am nothin happened but skinny and chunkie  were havin  laughs with her and skinny was being good to the new one this morng  cpl hrs  now and i came in and skinny gone and the new girl and chunkie by themselves now they are in a room with no camera probly maikin out i guess thats chunkies new interest dont know where skinny went 

Guest Junit b

Fustrated!!! , still not accepting my credit card. Has anyone have a idea where these girls are? a fews mins ago fatty was on the couch with the third girl. Kind of wondering if they are together talking or doing whatever in one of the other rooms.

I doubt it but plz post if anything interesting s going on.

Thanks

Guest Junit b

They are indeed confusing... From what it seems, the new girl just trying to eat any of two out. she seems to be hitting it off a lot with chunky while at times since last night skinny was also acting flirtatious towards her.

My guess; there s a lot of sexual tension going on between those three but somehow neither Chunky nor Skinny are courageous enough to make the first move.

Hopefully they ll sort it all out before the end of the day and have one big THREESOME . LOOOL

chunkie nad new girl on couch new girl caresin her  as they lay there no skinny around  i think its chunkies girl  sry for skinnie  its a shame

in my opinion i think its over for skinnie dam shame but we will have to see what happens in t5he next day or two can never tell here

This is my take on this recent event.

First, I must say that...yes, it is obvious to me that the relationship between Alba and Diana is finished.  Summaries of their conversations from forum members who understand Spanish have made that clear.

I'm certain the guest is Diana's "other woman".  I think Diana invited her to the apartment for a number of possible reasons.  I might be wrong on all or some of them, but I think they all are possibly correct.

1.  Diana wanted Alba to meet the girl.

2.  Diana wants to have sex with the girl in the apartment.

3.  Diana wants the girl to move in if/when Alba moves out.

4.  Diana wants Alba to like the girl...possibly to have a threesome.

To her credit, Alba was nice about the whole thing.  But, I don't think she was ultimately attracted to the guest.  I do think the two of them came to an understanding and are not enemies.