Ana & Danna first pics.

Seems like this is the girl that Alba has been talking and texting on the phone with the last few days.

I must say Diana and Alba have a very strange relationship. It's clear that Alba was really in love with Diana before she found out about the cheating. I think Diana felt the same way just couldn't keep her dick vagina? in her pants. Seemed like Diana really wanted to patch things up even after she got caught. But than she went and cheated again.

So they decided to call it quits and break up. But they are still living and sleeping( but not fucking) together. Now Alba has a new girl over and is hanging out with her and the girl she just broke up with.

Weird.

Well I hope they have a lesbian 3some. But I'll take Alba and the new girl. I wonder why they took the mattress out of the spare room and put it on the floor in the living room.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Random Watcher 69

Alba is just being a nerd and Diana looks a bit upset...wish I knew what was going on lol. Too many emotions...sort it out in bed ladies :P

Earlier the new girl and Alba were lying on the couch together. Alba was running her hand up the new girl's shirt, rubbing her back. So clearly Alba has some affection for this girl. Than Alba just went and started playing on the computer. So Diana moved in.

The new girl seemed to be digging Diana during that kitchen convo too.

Well if anything else this is the most entertaining this apartments been in weeks.

Guest Random Watcher 69

Yeah caught all this too. Seems to be the new girl and Diana spending a "Lengthy" amount of time for a quick smoke break. Unless they went out for a walk...or something 0-o I saw Alba jump for joy and grin from ear to ear in the bathroom before jumping on the computer...We'll, we shall see.