Ana & Danna first pics.

Guest Junit b

Am I the only one who saw this? chunky made out with the other girl few mins ago.

It was obvious they like each other but woow!!!

It was so awkward that the other girl covered a face as if she was ashamed of the act. LOL

They just need to get on with it and convince skinn to get with the program. LOL

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who saw this? chunky made out with the other girl few mins ago.

It was so awkward that the other girl covered a face as if she was ashamed of the act. LOL

They just need to get on with it and convince skinn to get with the program. LOL

Possible camera shyness.  Alba and Diana are not camera shy in the slightest.  The guest might be.

btw, a Spanish-speaking forum member has established that:

Skinny = Ana = Alba

Chunky = Danna = Diana

Guest ButtPlug

Yes, it was odd. Anyone know who the guest is?

could someone update me on what s going on in the bedroom/bathroom?

thanks

The guest washed her hair.  No nudity...she just bent over the tub.  While she was doing this, Diana was in the doorway to the bathroom talking to her.

That's all that happened.

long talk both back but alba is in bedroom and danna and other girl talkin dont know if alba refused to share  if so it all over for syre

long talk both back but alba is in bedroom and danna and other girl talkin dont know if alba refused to share  if so it all over for syre

I'm not so certain the talk was about a threesome.

1.  Alba doesn't appear happy.

2.  Diana doesn't appear happy.

3.  Guest doesn't appear unhappy.

I think there is something else going on.

edit:  Guest is in a heated conversation with someone on the phone.  Could it be SHE is cheating on someone else?

new girl and danna in front room  alba in bedroom guess she waitin for final answer from danna cause i dont think alba wants to share

its all comin down  just a matter of time