B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

36 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Clearly you don’t know jack shit about the region…they are all probably cousins 

Now let’s focus on what’s important…when is Zara gonna do anything else than bate like a virgin 

It will be great if you can give me a history lesson starting from the former Soviet Union to the annexation of Crimea up to the war in Ukraine.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It will be great if you can give me a history lesson starting from the former Soviet Union to the annexation of Crimea up to the war in Ukraine.  

I can give you a history lesson on Zara and Dana and how their invasion of RLC led to a disaster 🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Sì, e puoi vedere che scavalcano sulla camma 3.7 in B7

So bypassing at that point from B7 you can go to B4 both in the backyard (cam 5.6) and in the back of the garden through the glass door of the hall (cam 3.18). I had never noticed this second passage.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that not too many people care about that including me until the war in Ukraine started last year.

Since then, I started paying some more attention to this issue and I found it interesting sometimes to see how these girls interact with each other especially from these two different countries while the war is going on. 

Totally agree, unfortunately it might only get worse over time.

8 hours ago, Boing said:

So bypassing at that point from B7 you can go to B4 both in the backyard (cam 5.6) and in the back of the garden through the glass door of the hall (cam 3.18). I had never noticed this second passage.

I also noticed that the only people go through the door to the hall at B4 (cam 3.18) are the girls living at B4. I guess you need a key to unlock the door. 

37 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I also noticed that the only people go through the door to the hall at B4 (cam 3.18) are the girls living at B4. I guess you need a key to unlock the door. 

The door to the left of cam 3.18 only leads to a small patch of garden, surrounded by a wall. You can see some of it in good light with cam 3.17. You are also the one from 5.3, but you can't look down there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This looks like a delicate operation for Suki?😾 followed by a little grooming

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is really sweet 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2